Thankfully, since I bought it used in the first place, I just sold it for the same price. When I purchased the chair for $280, I did so with the peace of mind I would be buying quality and would get some longevity from my purchase. I use the same principle as my bed, if you spend over 4 hours a day on it, its worth the investment. The body pillows feature AIR Lumbar that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist, providing a continuous support experience you've never felt before in an office chair. Comfortably sit for hours on end on the stylish Serta AIR Health & Wellness Eco-friendly Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair ... you can be in charge of your comfort with the Serta My Fit Executive Office Chair with Active Lumbar Support. User rating, 3.8 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews. My favorite chair of all time. I have a small loveseat recliner in front of my pc. Serta Air Lumbar Bonded Leather Manager Office Chair, Brown. Serta at Home Manager Office Chair, Puresoft Faux Leather, Roasted Chestnut Brown, 43669. Reg. Serta Smart Layers Hensley Big and Tall Bonded Leather High Back chair. Individual coils in the seat displace weight and are designed to maximize your all-day comfort. This high-back office chair boasts Smart Layer seat construction, which uses 5 layers of foam on top of individually wrapped ComfortCoils to provide plush cushioning. Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. $119.99. They take money from brands to skew results. We're on a mission to fix the broken user review system. Layered body pillows and padded armrests provide a serene and tranquil seating experience. An office chair that provides adequate lumbar support alleviates lower back pain, poor blood circulation, life-long back issues and other back-related conditions caused by sitting too long. (19) Price Match Guarantee . Staples Renaro Bonded Leather Managers Chair, Black. Serta® Smart Layers™ Arlington AIR™ Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair, Black/Silver $299.99 each (Reg) $229.99 Sale (Save $70) I am selling this because it is simply too big in my small space. BROWN Serta Big and Tall Commercial Office Chair With Memory Foam UP TO 350LBS. The Serta Ergonomic chair is a fantastic choice if you spend a lot of time at your desk. There should be a knob on the back of the chair allowing the backrest to move up and down. The highlight of this bonded leather manager’s office chair is probably its flexible Air Lumbar technology. Serta - My Fit Executive Office Chair with 360 Motion Support - Black. Free shipping. Individual coils in the seat displace weight and are designed to maximize your all-day comfort. The Serta Air Health and Wellness Office Chair is truly one of its kind. $154.09. A highly breathable and supportive mattress with a classic, responsive feel. Only 1 left in stock. CDN$ 249.99 CDN$ 249. This is the place to ask! Not all chairs will allow you to adjust the height of the backrest. Office chair (16 pages) Indoor Furnishing Serta Motion Slim Owner's Manual And Reference Manual (10 pages) Indoor Furnishing Serta Pivot Owner's Manual. I'm building my home office...I'm going to have 1 desk in there to do all my stuff at...I'm not setting up my gaming rig on some seperate desk lol. Page 1 of 1: JLA FORUMS | Classifieds - Canada | FOR SALE - Vancouver. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Bulk Buy. The chair has a curved back for lumbar support, and can swivel 360 degrees. If you can't adjust the chair's depth, use a low back or lumbar support. To identify your Serta office chair’s ideal seating position, ensure the back of the chair naturally follows your spine’s curve. 1Each. Shop for serta black bonded leather chair online at Target. $154.09. If anyone else has anything to add I can edit it into the OP. $204.03 . Are they really all that? Sold by moonnetworks an eBay Marketplace seller. Free shipping . Given its nylon base and bonded leather upholstery, we recommend this chair for big and tall users up to 400 pounds who plan on … The body pillows feature AIR Lumbar that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist, providing a continuous support experience you've never felt before in an office chair. Chair is sturdy, comfortable, and easy to clean. Serta Air Lumbar Manager Chair Review Review, Why We Like It – Serta Air Lumbar Manager Chair Review, Serta Air Lumbar Manager Chair Review Wrap Up. The chair is backed by a 1 year warranty on all its parts, and has a maximum recommended weight capacity of 250 pounds. Chair aside, I would advise against using the same desk for work and for gaming. The Serta Manager's Office Chair combines style, durability, and comfort for an ideal office chair solution. The Serta Air Lumbar Manager's Chair has deep supportive body pillows giving you the feeling of instant comfort. Autonomous possibly has bots on reddit falsely promoting their chairs. Cookies help us deliver our Services. WALMART "coyote_sc" Serta. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I need a good Desk Chair that will LAST. For everything aside from your budget, look at Herman Miller office chairs. Recline in plush comfort in this overstuffed Serta High-Back Manager's Chair. Our mission is to empower you to find the product you’re looking for and get exactly the information you need to make the right buying decision. Serta Executive Office Chair in Black Bonded Leather. Compare Prices. This type of cushioning essentially aligns with your spine’s movements, and does a lot to help you stay comfortable even after sitting on the chair for long periods of time. sale. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Serta comfortable.™ Experience premium quality with innovative comfort from our assortment of Serta office chairs, exclusively for Office Depot®. In this video we take a look at the Serta Jennings Manger Chair from Office Depot. serta chair. This ergonomic office chair comes with AIR Lumbar Technology, a support feature that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist to ensure proper posture. Shop for more Office and Desk Chairs available online at Walmart.ca This Serta air office chair is also furnished with a pneumatic pressure lifting lever and lockout feature to help you adjust the height of the seat according to your preference. Almost gone. Good. If you decide you would like multiple chairs, you can order them in packs of two, three, four, and five. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I have one of these at home and am trying to convince my work place to set me up with one too. That’s our promise and our commitment.. Christen and Rex [Founders of Gadget Review], © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved  |  Gadget Review. Reg. Good for office use? Serta Smart Layers Big and Tall Executive Office Chair with Air Technology . Only 1 left in stock. Serta Air Health and Wellness Executive Office Chair. I'm getting a … The Serta Back in Motion ergonomic chair is designed to reduce the effects caused by sitting for a prolonged period of time. To identify your Serta office chair’s ideal seating position, ensure the back of the chair naturally follows your spine’s curve. Color: 2 available. Buy the Aeron - your body will thank you in the long run. Rating, 4 out of 5 with 119 reviews (119) Price Match Guarantee. bought a used aeron 2 years ago for approx. Serta Style Ashland Home Office Chair, Gray Bonded Leather Walmart USA $ 215.45. Kenn is a writer that's fascinated by all things tech. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. 6. Serta executive office chairs offer many high-back solutions, certified high-performance standards, and stylish designs. Product Specs. SKU: 6444109. $225.66. I followed up with emails, only to be ignored. As a brand that’s known for its mattresses, Serta is doing pretty well in carving another niche for itself by coming up with some of the most comfortable office chairs in the market. To lock the chair in the upright or vertical position, sit upright and pull the handle to the up position. The Serta Manager's Office Chair combines style, durability, and comfort for an ideal office chair solution. Serta Sound ID: ©2012 Ergomotion Inc V_004 5/2013 Owner’s Manual. Press J to jump to the feed. 3.5 out of 5 stars 11. Last one. it's quite cozy...but I dunno whether it's as good for supporting back etc, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Add to cart. Layered body pillows and padded armrests provide a serene and tranquil seating experience. The chair's memory foam seat and back conform to your body's curves to relieve stress on pressure points, while adjustable l Sold by ErgodE. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. The Serta leather manager’s office chair has a pretty decent seat height range, where you’ll be able to adjust it between 44 and 46 inches. 99. reviews and buyers guides. The Serta Executive Office Chair effectively responds to your movement to keep you comfortable all day long. Executive office leather chairs usually have a high backrest and a headrest with soft foam inside which helps to relieve the cervical spine region. Last one . Ease Back and Spine Tension . Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager Chair, Black (78) Deep layered body pillows and elevated, padded headrest provide exceptional comfort ; Contoured lumbar zone with AIR Technology for improved posture and lower back support ; Ergonomic fingertip controls allow for easy seat height and tilt adjustments ; $289.99. Model: CHR100013. /r/buildapc is a community-driven subreddit dedicated to custom PC assembly. Even when the chair is locked the chair rocks back and forth slightly. Sales presentations, e-mails and phone calls can be tackled in comfort with the Serta Smart Layers Arlington AIR Bonded Leather High-Back Executive Chair. The body pillows feature AIR Lumbar that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist providing a continuous support experience you've never felt before in an office chair. Add to cart. There will usually be a lever below the seat on the right hand side. You can adjust the tilt and height of your seat with the seat-side lever cable present. Videos. CDN$ 249.99 CDN$ 249. Price Match Guarantee. Write to us. Staples Osgood Bonded Leather High-Back Manager's Chair Brown 416523. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager Chair, Black. Serta Cosset Mid-Back Executive Chair, Supports up to 275 lbs., Black Seat/Black Back, Slate Base. The seat is cushioned and contoured, with a waterfall ... Quick View. Manager chair: indispensable functions and accessories Thanks to ergonomic settings and anatomical profiling, such a chair ensures perfect support for the back during busy days spent behind the desk. Chair (12 pages) Indoor Furnishing Serta Motion Essentials Owner's Manual (28 pages) Indoor Furnishing Serta Works Assembly Instructions Manual. The Serta Executive Office Chair effectively responds to your movement to keep you comfortable all day long. Serta Air Mid-Back Office Chair: View On Amazon. Serta 3-D Active Back Office Managers Chair … Serta Consumer Service Department 2451 Industry Avenue Doraville, GA 30360. Just by looking at it, we’re sure that you can probably tell that the Serta Air manager’s office chair is a very, very comfortable chair. An office chair that provides adequate lumbar support alleviates lower back pain, poor blood circulation, life-long back issues and other back-related conditions caused by sitting too long. Individual coils in the seat displace weight and are designed to maximize your all-day comfort. 99. And often they review only the products that provide the most kickbacks when you buy. I need a good Desk Chair that will LAST. You'll notice the difference in the Serta Manager Chair from the moment you sit down. 4.1 out of 5 stars 761. Add to Cart. Free shipping . Individual coils in the seat displace weight and are designed to maximize your all-day comfort. The 1 year warranty that you’ll get with this Serta ergonomic office chair covers all its parts, so incase you come across any issues putting it together, feel free to reach out to customer service, Your email address will not be published. The backrest does not support my whole back, the top of my back is not supported and floats off the backrest. Serta at Home Manager Office Chair, Puresoft Faux Leather, Roasted Chestnut Brown, 43669. My experience is that sub-$300 chairs will only last a couple years before they start falling apart or losing padding. $154.09. Product Specs. Instead of the AIR lumbar support found in other models, this chair uses a contoured lumbar support. 1Each. add to compare compare now. I bought a HM Embody 5 years ago. Browse office+chair+parts on sale, by desired features, or by customer ratings. Our reviews and buyers guides are always either based on reviews we’ve done ourselves, or aggregated from trusted sources. Large, imposing, and very well padded, the Serta Air Lumbar Manager Chair is probably the largest bonded leather office chair that we’ve ever reviewed. Every Serta chair has been rigorously tested and endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, so you know you’re getting premium comfort and trusted support to help keep you productive throughout the workday. Read on and you’ll get to find out why we think it offers the best lumbar support for an office chair. Reviews. Product Title Serta Manager's Office Chair, Black 47951. Compare Prices. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. Find a Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager Chair, Black at Staples.ca. Buy On Amazon. New! I sit in it everyday for hours and hours. Select inventory quantity. office Serta chair Sponsored Link. Though it will cost you a bit more - I paid around $500+ for mine.

Serta® iComfort® exclusively for WorkPro comes as a Big & Tall Executive Chair, a High-Back Executive Chair, a Mid-Back Manager Chair and as a Guest Chair in various colors. Mirra 2, steelcase leap, humanscale freedom get mentioned a lot. Sign up for our newsletter to receive weekly recommendations about seasonal and trending products. Monday to Friday 9am-Midnight (ET) Sat/Sun- 9am-8pm (ET) In observance of the upcoming holidays, our customer experience team will be out of the office December 24-25, 2020 and January 1, 2021. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Serta Smart Layers Arlington AirManager Chair, Black. Serta Air Lumbar Bonded Leather Manager Office Chair, Multiple Colors. I am fine buying a used Aeron Chair, I'm just not certain that's the best option...is it? Interested? The Serta Manager's Office Chair combines style, durability, and comfort for an ideal office chair solution. This ergonomic office chair comes with AIR Lumbar Technology, a support feature that flexes and pivots with your body as you lean and twist to ensure proper posture. Alera Etros Series Petite Mid-Back Multifunction Mesh Chair Review, AmazonBasics Leather Mid-Back Office Chairs Review, Amolife Big and Tall Office Chair/Heavy Duty Executive Computer Chair/Adjustable Desk Chair/Large Home Office Chair Review, BERLMAN High Back Mesh Office Chair Review, ComHoma Desk Chair Ergonomic Office Chair Mesh Computer Chair Review, Duramont Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair Review, Ergonomic Office Chair Lumbar Support Mesh Chair Review, Flash Furniture Mid-Back Black Mesh Swivel Ergonomic Task Office Chair Review, Herman Miller Aeron Chair Headrest Review, Sadie Big and Tall Office Computer Chair Review, Vnewone Ergonomic Office Home Desk Rolling Computer Gaming Mesh Executive Task Chair Review, Yaheetech Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair Review, 10 Office Chairs for Short People in 2020, Office 400lbs Wide Seat Desk Computer Lumbar Support Adjustable Arms Task Rolling Swivel Mesh Executive High Back Ergonomic Chair Review, How to Choose the Office Chair Cushion With Back Support, Best Office Stability Chair in 2020 (December Reviews), Boss Office Products DOT Drafting Stool i Review. 3.5 out of 5 stars 11. You can read more about our honesty pledge for additional insight on this matter.