BOTH HAVE A VERY SMOOTH RETRIEVE AND STRONG BAIL SNAP BACK. We also ship every business day so guaranteed fast shipping. with payment details shortly after the auction ends. I will strive to make sure that you are happy with whatever you purchase. Check with us for other brands. FISHING ENTHUSIASTS WITH UNWANTED FISHING REELS. OLDER Mitchell. Expand All. And anti-reverse works. All as sold as is for parts or repair. Once we receive the item we will refund your money immediately. I DESCRIBE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. One is a large. Search Flyer Triangle Rewards Wish List Cart Cart summary 0. SHIPPING TO OTHER PLACES OUTSIDE OF USA IS DETERMINED BY VALUE AND SIZE OF ORDER-WE STRIVE TO KEEP SHIPPING RATES AS CLOSE TO ACTUAL COST AS POSSIBLE. I think the bail is gold plated, not 100% These may be parts for a rare mitchell reel. If shipping to your location is less I will refund the difference: I don't make money on shipping: ITEM Description: 1 PKG OF 12 NEW OLD STOCK GARCIA MITCHELL 300 301 FISHING REEL SHIMS FOR DRIVE GEAR NOS 81035.10 THICKNESS YOU ARE BUYING 1 PKG OF 12. I very likely missed an issue or two. Or have questions please drop me an email. ILS 56.22 shipping. A five star positive feedback is important to us! Check my other listings for more Buy It Now lures and other interesting items. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAIL ON SATURDAYS. BID WITH CONFIDENCE! WE PROVIDE TRACKING FOR ALL ORDERS MAILED IN USA. I try to describe my items the best I can. Additional Information: I strive to be a 5 star seller. Going for a bargain price to clear shelf space in my new shed workshop. or Best Offer. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAIL ON SATURDAYS. Only new products ... New MITCHELL 320/321 NOS SPINNING REEL SPOOL #82283. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Working OK. The cover plate and badge Mitchell 300A is very good. If you are not happy you can return for a full refund within 30 days. PAYMENTS We accept PayPal or Visa/Mastercard over the phone ONLY! Good condition. Additional lures are 50 cents each. We are unable to source parts from Pure Fishing for the newer reels We specialize in reel repair of Garcia Mitchell reels, Abu Garcia Reels, and Penn reels. Please see pictures for what you will receive. We take a lot for the best description. Our service center carries one of the most extensive fishing reel parts inventory in the world. Mitchell 300 AP – 1952-1986 = 13,128,960 Units Mitchell 301 AP – 1952-1986 = 1,335,253 Units We are listing these most famous 300 series Mitchell reels in versions as determined by our team for the purpose of our website and an easier understanding the differences between major changes only. 35 reviews. Have your reel with you in case any additional information is required; Mitchell Factory Service Center Mitchell Factory Reel Service 1900 18th St. Mitchell Spools Many different Mitchell spools are listed on this page. Bail won't flip back. This required you to give the part number and the reel series when ordering parts since some of these old parts number were used on different parts for different reels. Powered by, ITEM Description: 1 PKG OF 12 NEW OLD STOCK GARCIA MITCHELL 300 301 FISHING REEL SHIMS FOR DRIVE GEAR NOS 81035.20 THICKNESS YOU ARE BUYING 1 PKG OF 12. PAYPAL ONLY. The Reel Dr - Your Western Canada Warranty Center and Parts Supplier! THIS IS A LIGHTLY USED HANDLE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. Winning buyer in U.S. to pay $0.00 for shipping and handling. Photo shows condition. If you feel that you cannot leave a Positive comment with all 5 stars- please do not hesitate to contact me.