"The Inland Sea Bride") adalah sebuah seri manga Jepang yang ditulis oleh Tahiko Kimura. In an odd twist of events, during his summer vacation he ends up almost drowning in the sea. probably ANIME … Terms Welcome to the My Bride is a Mermaid Wiki! Sitemap. MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. Seto no Hanayome's story revolves around a young teenage boy named Nagasumi … The deep-sea sweetheart's dad is a merman yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family's scaly secret! My Bride Is a Mermaid OVA Alt title: Seto no Hanayome OVA overview; recommendations; characters; staff; reviews; custom lists; OVA (2 eps) AIC, GONZO. -sighs- I'm really happy I'm in this class again. Seto no hanayome ova english sub episode 1 … When Seto Gozaburo asks them to quiet down, Lunar's father tells him to not interfere and the two start a fight. Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Seto no Hanayome OVA Episode 2 Discussion, Seto no Hanayome OVA Episode 1 Discussion. 2008 - 2009. This OVA actually has two episodes containing two parts each with different plots. i have looked but just cant seem to find them . to do is sit back relax and see how it all plays out. Ultra-Short Omake Anime: Because of Love For the Emperor. Press Room Her dad is a merman Yakuza prone to executing anyone who learns his family’s scaly secret! and then just type "My wife a mermaid english dub". My Bride is a Mermaid. (Request reviews … Deskripsi Seto no Hanayome + 2 OVA Anime Subtitle Indonesia Kualitas HD. æ²», Takanashi Yasuharu, born April 13, 1963) is a prolific Japanese composer and arranger for anime and video game series. After watching Nichijou, I didn't think anything would top it, or at least even reach the gloriousness of such comedy. Tags . However, San is from a yakuza mermaid family and according to their law, if a human is to catch sight of a mermaid, either he or the mermaid … My Bride is a Mermaid OVA. Michishio Nagasumi's life couldn't be any more normal. "my bride is a mermaid" is fucking hilarious. My Bride Is a Mermaid OVA. To avoid this harrowing outcome, the Seto family propose a solution: Nagasumi must marry Sun or die at the hands of Gouzaburou, Sun's father and boss of the Seto clan. This time though, the animation got even 'sharper'! Phim Seto no Hanayome Tập 01 HD chất lượng cao. It is now the third year of school, San and … Seto no Hanayome BD 01-26 +OVA 01-02 [720p] [.mkv] [2.70 GB] Seto no Hanayome BD 01-26 +OVA 01-02 [480p] [.mkv] [2.10 GB] Link Download Alternatif Subscribe. Advertising Seto no hanayome ova english sub episode 2 part 2/2. Rank #861 Screenshots. Crystal Nikki. My bride is a mermaid is rated MA but I don't really care. seto no hanayome my bride is a mermaid . are the ova episodes to my bride is a mermaid dubbed ? Episode None. ©2021 All Rights Reserved. The first scenario is as follows: it’s the beginning of a new school semester and Nagasumi is forced to move to a class of delinquent students, then we have a date to the movies scenario, followed by a maid café one and to close matters with a horror story. Fortunately for him he is saved by a young mermaid. As it turns out, under mermaid law, a mermaid whose identity is revealed to a human must be punished by execution. Sukasuka episode 7 review changing youtube. Recommendation: A must for anime comedy fans. We are currently editing over 85 articles, and you can help. My Bride is a Mermaid Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Nagasumi was just about to die when a beautiful mermaid, Sun Seto, … Enjoy! My bride is a mermaid … His anime composition credits include Beyblade G-Revolution, Hell Girl, Ikki Tousen, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail, Shiki, and Sailor Moon Crystal.He also composed on four … Seto no Hanayome OVA(My Bride is a Mermaid OVA) anime, 2008-11-03, Comedy, Romance, Parody, School, Mermaid, Yakuza, Seto no … Released on: Apr 02, 2007. While visiting, he goes for a swim, and drowns right after entering the water. It is now the third year of school, San and Luna's … English: My Bride is a Mermaid Japanese: 瀬戸の花嫁 Synonyms: The Inland Sea Bride. Seto no Hanayome OVA 1 Jin Name in Japanese: 仁 Rōmaji Translation: Jin Adapted From: Chapter 18 Release Date: November 28, 2008 Production Staff: Screenplay: Makoto Uezu Storyboard: Seiji Kishi, Kayoo Uchida Episode Director: Seiji Kishi Episode Navigation: Previous: Seto no Hanayome Episode 26: Next: Seto no Hanayome OVA 2 瀬戸の花嫁 OVA. 8 years, 3 months ago Information. Seto no hanayome episode 1 4 engsub full hd youtube. Original. Luckily, there’s a catch: if Nagasumi agrees to marry Sun, he can avoid sleeping with the fishes! This disgusts Lunar and makes a whole ruckus in the class. Seto no Hanayome - Episode 20 seto no hanayome كامل مترجم انمي 01 Seto No Hanayome Seijuro Akashi مترجم My Bride is a Mermaid Episode 20 English Dub Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid) #2 English Dub [ Z ANIME ] انمي Seto No Hanayome حلقة 3 Seto no Hanayome episodio 21 sub ita My Bride is a Mermaid Episode 21 English Dub seto no hanayome OVA … In short, most of the relationships between all characters stayed roughly the same since the end of the TV series. Mermaid 79%. Episode None. Go to: www.youtube.com. Seto no Hanayome Jin Seto no Hanayome Gi. 8 years, 3 months ago Seto No Hanayome OVA 2. This means Luna Papa-san is still trying to bring happiness to his daughter through some ridiculous methods, Gouzaburou is still beating the sh!t out of Nagasumi whenever possible, Nagasumi is still a slave to Luna, and you get the point. School 79%. Source(s): ova episodes bride mermaid dubbed: https://shortly.im/OaL2b. Luckily, the cute mermaid Seto San appears to save him. Koneko Monogatari (The Adventures of Chatran), Antwone Fisher (The Place Where You Go Home To), https://mybrideisamermaid.fandom.com/wiki/Seto_no_Hanayome_OVA_1?oldid=6108, The title "The Classroom of Terror" is a reference to the. Support It is now the third year of school, San and Luna's dads are still being over protective. 233. MASA! Disclaimer: I don't own the contents of the video. Xem Anime Seto no Hanayome Tập 01 | My Bride is a Mermaid Ep 01. 4.176 out of 5 from 3,455 votes. 2008 - 2009 . Yakuza 79%. Now, the newlyweds face the … "The Inland Sea Bride") is a Japanese manga series written by Tahiko Kimura. Close. In an odd twist of events, during his summer vacation he ends up almost drowning in the sea. Nagasumi is back into his regular class again. " The OVAs are new stand alone shorts with characters from the series and introduces two new ones. It's silky smooth, more colorful than ever, and greatly fleshed out. Posted by 4 years ago. Created by Tahiko Kimura. to rate this a 10, because it really should be 11. Seto no Hanayome (瀬戸の花嫁, ? 10 pts!! Comedy Anime (Feb 18, 2009) Seto no Hanayome OVA Greenlit for Production (Mar 25, 2008) Interest: Daily Video: Manga Art Evolution (Oct 8, 2010) It was another day at Nagasumi's school. Faced with no other option, Nagasumi takes her hand in marriage. Overall Quality – Medium. Seto no hanayome volume 1 cover.jpg. My Bride is a Mermaid ... Seto No Hanayome OVA 1. With the first release of episode one, I mistook it as the episodes 1 and 2 of the whole OVA. These scenarios may seem pretty ordinary for your average anime but this is Seto no Hanayome, so you can expect an outrageous, original, experience from this short OVA. Relevance. i want to know where i can watch the OVA in english dubbed????? Later as he tells the story to his family, a young girl named Sun appears … The original Mermaid covered a ton of art forms in its parody and spoof elements, and it's alive and well in the OVA- more pop culture references and other popular anime looks. This wikia has been editted 2,507 times since August 14, 2010. Favorite Answer. In an odd twist of events, during his summer vacation he ends up almost drowning in … It's really a great MUST WATCH because I've never enjoyed an OVA so much until I saw these two episodes of Seto Hanayome. Description: The OVAs are new stand alone shorts with characters from the series and introduces two new ones. The Seto no Hanayome OVAs are new stand alone shorts with characters from the series and also two new ones. Seto no hanayome episode 13 english dub. * Based on a manga by Kimura Tahiko, serialised in Gangan Wing.Nagasumi visits his grandmother near the sea during the summer. The title "The Man Who Doesn't Die" is a reference to the film. It looks like 'my bride is a mermaid' can put up a stick against it. OVA: 2 ep. A new semester begins where Nagasumi, Sun and the others are third grader seniors. 10 years ago. Privacy Jin (仁) is the first OVA of the anime series Seto no Hanayome. Sixteen tankōbon were released in Japan. Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid)? from your screen, or else, you wouldn't be able to appreciate it as much as I did. My bride is a mermaid episode 1 english dub. Seto no Hanayome Plot Set no Hanayome’s plot revolves around a young boy, Michishio Nagasumi, who took a summer vacation at Seto Bay and almost drowned. Answer Save. One can tell just from the opening that a great amount of attention to detail was paid to these little extras, which is refreshing for in what most other series would be an afterthought. Judul Alternatif : My Bride is a Mermaid Jumlah Episode : 26 + 2 OVA Musim Rilis : Spring 2007 Tanggal Tayang : 2 April 2007 hingga 1 Oktober 2007 The My Bride Is a Mermaid manga series was serialized between the September 2002 and May 2009 issues of the Japanese manga magazine Monthly Gangan Wing, and the June and December 2010 issues of Monthly Gangan Joker, both published by Square Enix. This is really My bride is a mermaid. All the while Nagasumi has his hands full trying to keep everyone around him under control and rescuing damsels in distress. I couldn't find the ending so I decided to upload it because I think it's awesome and beautiful. Up Next Auto Next. Lv 4. With Todd Haberkorn, Takahiro Mizushima, John Swasey, Alexis Tipton. Unable to cooperate with his new class, their homeroom teacher Shark Fujishiro plans to make a killing spree session on his first day of homeroom. 0 0. I just … Mirrors : Synopsis : Unavailable. OVA- Original Video Animation. Description. characters development. tạm dịch: Cô dâu của tôi là một nàng tiên cá) là tá»±a của loạt manga được viết bởi Kimura Tahiko. #2: "Tenshi Ranman Love Power (天使爛漫 Love Power)" by Momoi Halko, Nogawa Sakura, Morinaga Rika & Kitamura Eri. The manga was serialized between the September 2002 and May 2009 issues of Monthly Gangan Wing, and the June and December 2010 issues of Monthly Gangan Joker, both published by … Seto no hanayome ova 3 y 4 sub espa. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. if you could give me some links to watch them that would be great! Credit: Aiasubs . FAQ Lunar and Sun leave to find Nagasumi and get him back to his seat to clear their situation. 5 years ago. Seto no Hanayome OVA is an anime from studio »Anime International Co., Inc., Gonzo K.K.« that falls into the main genre of Romantic Comedy. Synopsis: Michishio Nagasumi's life couldn't be any more normal. Nagasumi is in hot water after Sun, a cute mermaid, saves him from drowning. Google Drive. Funimations Adds My Bride Is A Mermaid! In fact, you will be disappointed if you are looking for some romance between Nagasumi and San. thnxx. Cookie Synonyms. item 2 My Bride is a Mermaid (VOL.1 - 26 End + 2 OVA) ~ All Region ~ Brand New & Seal ~ 1 - My Bride is a Mermaid (VOL.1 - 26 End + 2 OVA… Native. Parody 79%. My Bride is a Mermaid. Everyone got into the same class except Nagasumi got sent to the eighth middle school, class zero where in a classroom full of delinquents. The free online resource for info on the world of Seto no Hanayome. Now in their third year of school, Nagasumi continues to evade death at the hands of San and … My Bride Is a Mermaid (瀬戸の花嫁, Seto no Hanayome; lit. Archived "my bride is a mermaid" is fucking hilarious. Two OVA’s were also released by Gonzo and AIC studio on November 28, 2008 and January 30, 2009. 2 Answers. Watch the OVA first then read this. luckily, the cute mermaid seto. Anonymous. Notice at Collection Seto no hanayome ova english sub episode 1 part 2 of 2. The story may go nowhere and the drama may fall flat on every occasion, but the comedy in My Bride is a Mermaid is certainly worth sticking around for. Hepburn: Seto no Hanayome, lit. Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid) bercerita tentang Michishio Nagasumi yang pada awalnya hanya anak sekolah normal tapi ketika liburan musim panas dirinya dan ortunya berlibur ke rumah sang nenek yang ada di pesisir pantai . Meanwhile, a new student has come to Sun and Lunar's class who turns out to be Lunar's Papa who is dressed in a female middle school attire along with an apron. Next to, Sun!" Synopsis. My Bride is a Mermaid’s comedy far outshines the feeble drama. Seto no hanayome episode 2 english subbed. Nagasumi's in hot water after a beautiful, young mermaid named Sun saves him from drowning. My Bride Is a Mermaid is an anime series adapted from the manga of … Seto No Hanayome OVA 1 My Bride is a Mermaid Published 8 years, 3 months ago. (Source: ANN), About