Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2016. $179.99 Moen 87690SRS Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Banbury Collection, Spot Resist Stainless. Hydro lock quick connect system for easy installation. All Hello, Sign in. This video is about Moen Torrance CA87484 Kitchen Faucet Repair. out due to corrosion, and having to clean up stuff, plus my old supply fittings at the wall needed to be replaced as well. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. 177777SRS. Qty: Add to cart. Complies with low led legislation. Use Current Location. Chrome. You can edit your question or post anyway. The Moen CA87480 is a single-handle lever kitchen faucet. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome by Moen: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Hello Stan and thank you for your interest in Moen products. I really like it. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019. Item #230645 Model #CA87480. There is more than 1 version of this model. Great basic faucet! MOEN SINGLE HANDLE KITCHEN FAUCET 9 spout. It works like it is designed to without any problems. How to Replace an O-Ring in a Moen Faucet. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. CA87480 in Chrome by Moen in Alsip, IL - Torrance Chrome one-handle low arc kitchen faucet. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Skip disability assistance statement. Using FLO by Moen. I really like it. Where to buy your Moen product on line or in store. This was the first time I had tried this type of maintenance. VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES ... and having to clean up stuff, plus my old supply fittings at the wall needed to be replaced as well. Features Duralock quick connect system for easy installation. Well made, sturdy, reliable. Matching finish side spray. 4.1 out of 5 stars 21. Don’t like the water saving feature, takes forever to fill the sink. (2) plastic base and hand sprayer, I agree, but unless you are really careless and striking these surfaces, it shouldn't matter. All Hello, Sign in. Convenient side spray. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make … Installation Help | Kitchen & Bath Faucet Installation | MOEN Get Pricing and Availability. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome at Amazon.com. Welcome to our website! Moen CA87480 Torrance Single-Handle Side Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Chrome: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome. Plumbing Product, Kitchen & Bath Fixtures user manuals, operating guides & specifications Cartridge, Cartridge Nut and Set Screw . MOEN Torrance CA87480 Low-Arc Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Chrome $ 73.99 $ 68.56 7% Off Our Newsletter Sign Up Receive word on the latest products and great deals. It’s ok... but be ready for restricted outflow.. Great basic faucet! Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance... Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome. The Moen Torrance, model number 87480CSL, is a kitchen faucet with a classic stainless steel finish. This lustrous collection works seamlessly with today's lifestyles. Illustrated Parts. It features single-lever operation and a swivel spout. You have successfully completed your product registration. Torrance series. Chrome, Single Handle, Kitchen Faucet With Spray, Traditional Curved Spout, For Replacement Cartridge … If you have additional questions, please feel free to call us at 800-289-6636. Image not available for Colour: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES 4.4 out of 5 stars 12 ratings. I'm motivated though to write this review because the ease of installation and getting to look right was really easy. This is a fine product, but the instructions do not mention the black gasket and o ring that are included with the parts. Available Low Inventory Alert! The install of the faucet was about 40 minutes total. Chrome. Try. 2 or 4 hole installation. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Easy install. One-handle lever design for ease of use. Chrome spray. One–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water. About the Moen CA87480. This is well made faucet. Offering sleek, sophisticated styling, the Torrance Collection is available in a variety of designs and finishes that will blend beautifully with any home decor. Can be bypassed by changing the aerator out. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Included side spray for convenient cleaning at the sink. It took me about 2 hours to get the old faucet (delta?) Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. Page down to identify the version you have. Ada compliant. 85. Please try your search again later. Installed very easily, less than 30 minutes, nice item, quiet flow. Complies with low led legislation. This is well made faucet. Contact Us . Enter Your ZIP Code for store information Shipping. 4.3 out of 5 stars 92. Buy Moen CA87480 Torrance Kitchen Faucet at Walmart.com Set Screw. Matching finish side spray. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome: Amazon.ae. Yes, with the newest version of the Moen Torrance Ca87480 low-arc faucet you would have to use the side sprayer. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. It comes with a chrome finish, a lasting finish that is durable, attractive, and is corrosion-resistant. Can Flo by Moen pinpoint the origin of the leak? You don't need water connection hose/tubes, the faucet comes with it. Welcome to our website! It features single-lever operation and a swivel spout. Was $126.85 $ 126. Why waste time searching for contractors when eRenovate has already found Canada’s best. Email Item. Duralock quick connect makes installation a snap. 89. As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories and bath safety products for residential and commercial applications each delivering the best possible combination … Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style, Features duralock quick connect system for easy installation, One–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water, Included side spray for convenient cleaning at the sink, Complies with Americans with disabilities Act (ADA) specifications. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2016. Not trendy or faddy. Add to Wish List. The instructions for installing a Moen single-handle kitchen faucet, as with any faucet, will vary slightly based on the particular model. I bought and installed this faucet for my mother. See all details for Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Currently unavailable. Top positive review. Skip disability assistance statement. 10 offers from $89.99. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from The Torrance Collection, Chrome by Moen. Torrance™ Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet ... 1-800-BUY-MOEN www.moen.com. Does Flo by Moen work on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless networks? Please try again. This video is about Moen Torrance CA87484 Kitchen Faucet Repair. Once I cleared the mess out this simply dropped in, you tightened the easy to handle nut and then tighten the easy to reach plate screws and the whole thing cinched down into place. Meets current legislation, including AB1953 (California) and S152 (Vermont). 170206. Rated 5 out of 5 by Pipedream from Easy to install and looks good I needed a replacement for a very expensive 10 year old pull out Moen faucet that was rusted into place and leaking badly. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Moen faucets are a great addition to many kitchens and bathrooms. It comes with hoses, a clear to understand instructions, and the way the main faucet is tightened into place makes it easy to do in the quite cramped space under my sink. Unable to add item to List. Moen Part Number CA87484SRS Product Dimensions 7.62 x 20.32 x 22.86 cm; 132.39 grams Item model number CA87484SRS Size .5 Colour Spot Resist Stainless Style Transitional Finish Spot Resist Stainless Material Metal Installation Method Deck Mounted Item Package Quantity 1 Flow Rate 1.75 Gallons per Minute Number of Holes 3 Number of Handles 1 2 or 4 hole installation. (2) plastic base and hand sprayer, I agree, but unless you are really careless and striking these surfaces, it shouldn't matter. Low-arc spout design for conventional styling. This was the first time I had tried this type of maintenance. Other comments say that (1) it can be noisy in the less-than-full flow positions, I agree, but it is not that loud. This faucet was simple to install and looks great. The Moen CA87480 is a single-handle lever kitchen faucet. Equipped with Duralock, this Moen CA87480 is an easy-to-install kitchen faucet. Duralock quick connect makes installation a snap. It is basic but it's what she wanted. Convenient side spray. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome at Amazon.com. 87485 Lever Chrome less spray Spout Kit. As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website. … Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less. This page works best with JavaScript. Select Option. MOEN Torrance CA87480 Low-Arc Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Chrome $ 73.99 $ 68.56 7% Off Our Newsletter Sign Up Receive word on the latest products and great deals. O-Ring Kit (2) 146789. There was a problem completing your request. Torrance™ Single Handle Lever Kitchen Faucet with Protégé® Side Spray Models: CA87480 series CA87485 series (less side spray) ... FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 1-800-BUY-MOEN www.moen.com There is more than 1 version of this model. The hardest part of the installation was removing my 17 year old faucet to replace it with this one. The hardest part of the installation was removing my 17 year old faucet to replace it with this one. Installation Tool. Skip to main content.ae. Then sit back, compare Pros interested in your project, and … The Moen Torrance, model number 87480CSL, is a kitchen faucet with a classic stainless steel finish. Write a review . 118305. Chrome creates a cool grey metallic look. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2015, Good replacement faucet. MODEL. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is of metal construction and has adjustable lines with 3/8-inch compression fittings. MOEN SINGLE HANDLE KITCHEN FAUCET 9 spout. Plumbing Product, Kitchen & Bath Fixtures user manuals, operating guides & specifications Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. w/side spray. CA87480 in Chrome by Moen in Atlanta, GA - Torrance Chrome one-handle low arc kitchen faucet. CA87480 in Chrome by Moen in Alsip, IL - Torrance Chrome one-handle low arc kitchen faucet. Where to buy your Moen product on line or in store. It has a convenient side sprayer so you can easily wash fruits, vegetables and dishes in your sink. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Moen CA87480 Torrance Single-Handle Side Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Chrome at Amazon.com. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Verified by eRenovate™ Pros have met Canada’s highest verification standard; They are licensed, insured, trustworthy and government-registered pros.Using eRenovate allows you to easily describe and anonymously submit your project needs. Don’t like the water saving feature, takes forever to fill the sink. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome Moen 7430 Chateau One-Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer, Chrome Moen 7840SRS Camerist One-Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Spot Resist Stainless Upper Bearing Kit. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Image Unavailable. Once I cleared the mess out this simply dropped in, you tightened the easy to handle nut and then tighten the easy to reach plate screws and the whole thing cinched down into place. Please visit a Menards store for information and to purchase. Thanks, we got it. by Moen. Order by Part Number. Other comments say that (1) it can be noisy in the less-than-full flow positions, I agree, but it is not that loud. Walmart # 585886139. 5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, easy install. Rated 5 out of 5 by Pipedream from Easy to install and looks good I needed a replacement for a very expensive 10 year old pull out Moen faucet that was rusted into place and leaking badly. Moen. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Complies with Americans with disabilities act (ADA) specifications. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. FREE Ship To Store. The classic design of the MOEN Torrance Single-Handle Side Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Chrome works with almost any home decor. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. 1-800-465-6130. Please try again. Read honest and … Stainless Steel. Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. Welcome to our website! Not available for purchase online. The instructions for installing a Moen single-handle kitchen faucet, as with any faucet, will vary slightly based on the particular model. In this example, you'll see how to remove an old faucet and install a new Moen Harlon series faucet, but the installation procedure will be similar for virtually all Moen kitchen faucet models with a single handle and retractable spout sprayer. Does Flo by Moen need to be professionally installed? Installation as easy as crawling under a sink can be :), Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2015. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers and we don’t sell your information to others. Features duralock quick connect system for easy installation One–handle lever handles make it easy to adjust the water Included side spray for convenient cleaning at the sink Complies with Americans with disabilities Act (ADA) specifications › See more product details. This faucet was simple to install and looks great. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement Get the best deals on Moen Torrance when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Current selection is: Chrome. Installed very easily, less than 30 minutes, nice item, quiet flow. You don't need water connection hose/tubes, the faucet comes with it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It works like it is designed to without any problems. In this example, you'll see how to remove an old faucet and install a new Moen Harlon series faucet, but the installation procedure will be similar for virtually all Moen kitchen faucet models with a single handle and retractable spout sprayer. Moen 7840SRS Camerist One-Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Spot Resist Stainless. Can be bypassed by changing the aerator out. Torrance series. It comes with a chrome finish, a lasting finish that is durable, attractive, and is corrosion-resistant. Can I turn off my home’s water through the Flo by Moen app? Shop Moen Torrance Chrome 1-Handle Deck-Mount Low-Arc Handle Kitchen Faucet (Deck Plate Included) in the Kitchen Faucets department at Lowe's.com. Great faucet. The install of the faucet was about 40 minutes total. Great faucet. Classic stainless steel finish. How does the smart valve notify me if there is a leak in my water system? Low-arc spout design for conventional styling. Flexible Installation: Fits 1 or 3 hole kitchen sinks; Easy to Install - exclusive self sealing gasket requires no putty; Replaces any 1 or 2 handle8-inch centrekitchen faucet 1 : Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen Nice faucet but be aware that the base is plastic has a lot of play on a thin stainless sink. M - F 9:00am to 5:00pm EST . As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories and bath safety products for residential and commercial applications each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value. MOEN Torrance CA87480 Low-Arc Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Chrome $ 73.99 $ 68.56 7% Off Our Newsletter Sign Up Receive word on the latest products and great deals. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. OVERVIEW . This was the first time I had tried this type of maintenance. Rated 4 out of 5 by HeatherN0325 from Easy to install I watched the home depot video on faucet replacement and decided to give it a go. Moen Moen Torrance One-Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It took me about 2 hours to get the old faucet (delta?) 4.1 out of 5 stars 24. Note: Must change nut with cartridge . How are ratings calculated? It’s ok... but be ready for restricted outflow.. Great faucet. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome: Amazon.ae. Skip disability assistance statement. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome . Installation was simple with basic hand tools. It is basic but it's what she wanted. The install of the faucet was about 40 minutes total. Try. Main Menu. Classic stainless steel finish. The faucet seemed to be what I expected except that the water pressure was reduced from what the old faucet had. I'm motivated though to write this review because the ease of installation and getting to look right was really easy. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To: From: Moen® Torrance™ One-Handle Chrome Kitchen Faucet at Menards® Send Cancel. Limited lifetime warranty. Easy install. View & download of more than 3259 Moen PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Welcome to our website! Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2014. 1255. CA87480 Lever Chrome CA87480SRS Lever Spot Resist Stainless CA87484SRS Lever155023 Spot Resist Stainless w/spray in deck . There isn't a way to plug the connection. Limited lifetime warranty. Once I cleared the mess out this simply dropped in, you tightened the easy to handle nut and then tighten the easy to reach plate screws and the whole thing cinched down into place. All positive reviews › Philip M. Freidin. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. CA87480 in Chrome by Moen in Atlanta, GA - Torrance Chrome one-handle low arc kitchen faucet. Rated 5 out of 5 by Pipedream from Easy to install and looks good I needed a replacement for a very expensive 10 year old pull out Moen faucet that was rusted into place and leaking badly. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. $91.89 $ 91. FLO by Moen Installation. As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website. Equipped with Duralock, this Moen CA87480 is an easy-to-install kitchen faucet. 177777. Torrance™ Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet . View & download of more than 3259 Moen PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. out due to corrosion, and having to clean up stuff, plus my old supply fittings at the wall needed to be replaced as well. 10/16 Cartridge Nut . Prime. The old faucet was the same as the new one by appearance. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. 144266. Finish. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2016. It has a convenient side sprayer so you can easily wash fruits, vegetables and dishes in your sink. Model Number Quantity; Register Another Product Return to Moen site Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style. Moen CA87480 Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Torrance Collection, Chrome. Tailored yet relaxed, the Torrance collection is an exercise in design balance. This is well made faucet. They work well for years and frequently only need minor repairs when something goes wrong. Smart Home; U by Moen Shower ; Flo by Moen ; U by Moen Smart Faucet ; Get Inspired From project advice to design planning, we'll help you get started. TYPE FINISH. 89 $91.89 $ 91. It comes with hoses, a clear to understand instructions, and the way the main faucet is tightened into place makes it easy to do in the quite cramped space under my sink. Prime. See All Buying Options. As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories and bath safety products for residential and commercial applications each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, and lasting value. Model Number: CA87480 Menards ® SKU ... Add to Lists Add to Gift Registry Print. Get the best deals on Moen Torrance when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Ada compliant. I bought and installed this faucet for my mother. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Rev. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Skip disability assistance statement. Installation Instructions Technical Specifications Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The classic design of the MOEN Torrance Single-Handle Side Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Chrome works with almost any home decor. Good decision, was much easier than I expected. Installation was simple with basic hand tools. Installation Help ; FAQs ; Literature Centre ; U by Moen Support ; Warranty Information ; Browse All Support ; Identify My Product ; Register My Product ; Need Help?