Any suggestions in both bat type and also size? Control the game with the all-new LXT from Louisville Slugger. My Daughter is 9 and 4'3" and 64LBS. CLOSEOUT 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT Fastpitch Softball Bat -10oz WTLFPLX18A10 The LXT, a year in and year out gamer bat, has a 100% Composite Design and is game ready from day one. Lots of pop off of this bat! Awesome feel. $109. However, the -11 LXT is still a balanced feeling bat. I’m going with a 2018/2019 LXT drop 11, and looking at 2020 Ghost or Quatro Pro drop 11. Whether or not the performance would improve over the Vendetta is tough to say but going to a heavier bat should certainly help. However, I don't think that size would last very long for her as I imagine she will continue growing. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. A sound when you crush the ball like no other bat she's ever had. She has a -13 bat now and is looking for a new bat. Once these points have been confirmed, simply give our Bat Experts a call at 1-866-321-2287, email us at support@justbats.com, or Live Chat. (2) From where does the -11 lose the extra ounce? Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! She uses a 2017 LXT at 29" drop 11. So the 30" -10 would weigh 20 ounces and the 30" -8 would weigh 22 ounces. size of the 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat (WTLFPLX18A11). There is a new, updated look for 2018, and gets the new ultra light weight X-Cap low profile end cap to “improve swing speed and lengthen the barrel for a larger sweet spot”. Pros: This bat makes a big difference for young hitters. Two of his sons, Adam and John Andrew "Bud" were born in the United States and would later join their father in his business. i have an 11 year old that is 4 foot 6 inches and weighs 70 pounds what bat would you recommend? Louisville Omaha Stick Pack. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to hit! ON SALE! How does the 2018 version of this bat differ than the 2017 version? The 2018 LXT Fastpitch bat is made with an ultra-balanced swing weight for extreme control and swing speed, so players can catch up to heaters and react to off-speed pitches all over the zone. This bat features the Patented PBF Barrel Technology, providing maximum pop and the largest sweet spot of all the bats in the 2018 Louisville Slugger fastpitch softball bat lineup. We will notify you as soon as this item comes in stock. If you wanted a bat that could be bought in the 32"/22 oz size, I might recommend looking to the 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat (WTLFPLX18A10). She is a contact hitter with a little slower bat speed. Sold Out. Will getting this bat in 28 17 help her any with speed, balance, and overall control? LXT Fastpitch Bats. 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT Much like the Xeno, the 2018 LXT softball bat remains essentially the same as 2017. Feel usually comes down to personal preference. The LXT X19 fastpitch bat from The LXT X19 fastpitch bat from Louisville Slugger features VCX Technology that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle, controlling vibration and providing unparalleled feel on contact. The mesh backing around the knuckles allows you to move and flex your fingers freely without adding stress to the leather. Would you suggest going to a longer length and a bit heavier weight? Thanks! Louisville Slugger 2018 LXT -11 is an ultra-balanced barrel model that provides more control and swing speed than ever. Eight years before, the 1834 Book of Sports had made its debut as the nation's first publication covering baseball. Are there significant differences between the 2018 & 2017 LXT? There is a new, updated look for 2018, and gets the new ultra light weight X-Cap low profile end cap to “improve swing speed and lengthen the barrel for a larger sweet spot”. You can probably get great deals this time of year. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Louisville Slugger's patented PBF Barrel Technology provides maximum pop right out of the wrapper and an expanded sweet spot. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Blue High School/College 2016 Composite 2016 LXT Plus (-10) 20 oz 30" Bat. Browning was a star on Louisville's professional American Association team - the Eclipse. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 11.5K. Ideally, you want her swinging the longest and heaviest bat she can handle so that she has more mass behind each hit. My daughter is 14 years old (about to be 15) and weighs 120 lbs at 5'3". Louisville Slugger: The World's Most Popular Fastpitch Bat! Show all 12 reviews of the Louisville Slugger LXT -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX18A11, Show all 23 Questions and Answers about the Louisville Slugger LXT -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX18A11. Having a comfortable, perfect fit for you is something we at JustBats.com want you to have with your batting gloves. According to company legend, the first bat was turned by Bud for Pete "The Old Gladiator" Browning in 1884. My daughter is currently swinging a DeMarini Vendetta 30/20 and the bat has started to sound funny like it's about to break so we are looking to upgrade to the new 2018 Louisville slugger lxt -11. Introducing the Louisville Slugger 2018 LXT -11. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! I agree to the Terms of Sale for customized products. 2014 Louisville Slugger LXT 33/24 FPLX14-R9 (-9) Fastpitch Softball Bat. Average Ratings Based on 12 Customer Reviews. My daughter is 12 yrs old (4"11' and 80 lbs). Only downside, is both of these previously mentioned bats start at 29 inches. Pros: Awesome!! -11 2016 model. Pros: Made a big difference from her cheaper bat($75) to this bat. - Patrick B. 並行輸入多数。バット ルイビルスラッガー 野球 ベースボール メジャーリーグ WTLFPLX18A10-32 Louisville Slugger 2018 LXT -10 Fast Pitch Bat, 32"/22 ozバット ルイビルスラッガー 野球 ベースボール メジャーリーグ louisville lxt 2018 reviews - 28 images - 2018 louisville slugger lxt hyper 10 fastpitch softball bat, 2018 louisville slugger lxt 9 fastpitch softball bat, 2019 louisville slugger lxt x19 10 fastpitch softball bat louisville slugger dugout, louisville slugger 2018 lxt 10 fast pitch bat, louisville slugger 2018 lxt 11 fast pitch bat sports outdoors (-11)? Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours. The bat has been excellent, is still in great shape, and still has great pop. 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH10. 2020 Louisville Slugger LXT X20 Womens's Balanced Fastpitch Softball Bat WTLFPLXD1120 (-11oz) $274.88. Lizard Skin works as a great all-around grip, balancing cushion with thickness, and providing the highest amount of versatility. Bud offered to make a bat for his hero, and Browning accepted. We had girls who could never hit to the outfield before this bat. Would you like to add this item to your order? Flipitsports. Find this in Stock The XENO is, about, $50 less than the LXT due to the fact the LXT has a … If you are a little nervous about making the move to a 33" length bat, you could also go with a 32" model. This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. The 2018 LXT is available in -8, -9, -10 and -11 and also available for customization at SluggerCustomBats.com. With the patented Tru3 technology to reduce vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact, players everywhere can now up their game with the LXT from Louisville Slugger. It has similar balance to some of the DeMarini CF bats. ON SALE! ON SALE! It’s made with Louisville Slugger’s patented PBF Barrel Technology for maximum pop out of the wrapper and the largest sweet spot in the Louisville Slugger fastpitch line. It's made with Louisville Slugger's Functionally, the 2019 and 2018 LXT are very similar. KylieV. Louisville Slugger 2018 Womens LXT Fastpitch (-11) 2.25" Softball Bat WTLFPLX18A11. The 2018 LXT Fastpitch bat is made with an ultra-balanced swing weight for extreme control and swing speed, so players can catch up to heaters and react to off-speed pitches all over the zone. (1) Is the barrel on the 33"/23 oz and 32"/22 oz LXT the same length? Jun 12, 2019 #3 B. Bean13. Why Choose the XENO over the LXT? Louisville Slugger is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. If you wanted a bat that could be bought in the 32"/22 oz size, I The LXT, a year in and year out gamer bat, has a 100% Composite Design and is game ready from day one. Louisville LXT Fastpitch Bats : *ƃuıddıɥs ǝǝɹɟ : Family Owned & Operated 140 Woodland Ave., Westwood, NJ Walk-in Hours-- 1-201-664-4916 HELP ME CHOOSE A BAT Louisville LXT Fastpitch Bats … However, I think she is probably ready for a move to something a little longer. List: $349.99. Pros: durable, has pop, hot out of the box, very well balanced. Louisville Slugger 1-Hand or 2-Hand Training Bat 28" Good pop right out of the gate, My girl hit well all weekend and she helper her team to win her bracket in the State Tournament. These three-piece, 100% composite softball bats are forged together by the innovative TRU3 technology which helps eliminate vibration to produce a smooth feel on contact. This credit can be used on JustBats or JustGloves. Does the 28/17 have a bigger sweet spot than the 2016 model LXT? LXT Fastpitch Bats When high performance is the only thing in your mind, you can trust a Louisville Slugger LXT fastpitch bat. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. The LXT with Tru3 will also absorb more vibration on mishits because of how it’s developed. We must confirm if the competitor charges sales tax and/or shipping fees since these are added to the final price of the product. NIW 33/22 LXT PLUS -11 Louisville Slugger FPLX161 2016 Fastpitch Bat 5 out of 5 stars (12) 12 product ratings - NIW 33/22 LXT PLUS -11 Louisville Slugger FPLX161 2016 Fastpitch Bat She's going to start 10U. Comfort won't be sacrificed either as there are padded back-straps and a back-plate for when it is fully loaded. 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT X18 33/22 -11 WTLFPLX18A11 Fastpitch Softball Bat $260.00 shipping: + $12.00 shipping Description eBay item number: 174499767325 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. 2018 Louisville Slugger LXT 34/24 -10 WTLFPLX18A Fastpitch Softball Bat $390.00 Top Rated Plus $12.00 shipping Brand: Louisville Slugger or Best Offer Material: Composite Guaranteed by Fri, Jun 5 Length: 34in. The 2018 LXT from Louisville Slugger is made with an ultra-balanced swing weight for extreme control and swing speed, so hitters can catch up to fastballs and react to change-ups all over the zone.