• Apart from availability issues at some areas I can’t think of any other con. Roots India Retailing (P.) Ltd., Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser Shampoo (200ML) at best price in India on Pricee.com. The shampoo worked very well for my hair. East Kolkata – 19, West Bengal 02528 2423, Jayanagar A few months back I reviewed Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser which was a quite good shampoo for me. It can also add volume and shine to hair with regular use. Interesting review.. Patanjali Chikitshalya 033 32495310, Patanjali Chikitsalayas *announce* can any1 sugst me a good shampoo i have HAIRFALL & OILY SCALP….i have tried himalya,pantene livly clean,and sunsilk pink…all are same…. No, I do not take the spoon with me in the shower but this is the approximate amount that I take. Main Road, Next To Canara Bank, Required fields are marked *, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo Review. as we have both Milk Protein and Kesh kanti Shampoo. Pradeep Urs, MNP Traders Pvt. Neem ( Azadirachta indica) .50mg M. 09830816114, 09432205965, Patanjali Chikitsalayas C.I.T. Scheme-VII M, After I wash my hair with this Patanjali hair cleanser, I like that my hair feel a lot softer and honestly I do not need to use a hair conditioner after that. me too have seen this patanjali store near central metro..but never got to buy anything..may b will give the shampoo a try ! Completely disagree with review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Shampoo 200 ml at Amazon.com. It’s kinda fresh flowery type and stays in your hair for a good 2 days ( if you keep your hair tied up mostly). Now a day’s Patanjali shampoo, which is known as a cleanser, is very much popular for … Hey Tintin, Distt. Vinita Singh In such a scenario you can imagine my frustration and desperation. Bhringaraj ( Eclipta alba) .50mg Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil is one of the bestselling products of Patanjali. not just that it add shine to your hair so whenever you go outside you will see your hairs shining • Does not disturb the natural oil balance of scalp It has only milky texture it doesn’t make foam. Kolkata – 700075, West Bengal 63-Parwati Ghos Lane, Thank you for the review – this shampoo sounds interesting , Parita , do you own your own “Flurys’ ? This shampoo comes in the most simple and unattractive packaging ever. Summer is here and Kolkata is as hot and humid as hell. Ingredients: each 10 ml contains Patanjali Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review. Pushpa Devi Jalan 560078, I am completely disagree with the review after using the product. Chamrajpet, Bangalore, 7th Block, Bangalore-560082, Shelf life: 2 years. Amazon.in: Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. When I ordered the shampoo the shopkeeper uncle said that I should try this new variant of Kesh Kanti. . But this is true that when my hair were manageable there was less hair fall. Hello everyone, this is my first post for IMBB and I am very happy to finally contribute something to this amazing blog of Rati and Sanjeev! 080 65968666, Indira Nagar I could even detect hair breakage which is a problem I never faced previously. supriya thank you & I don’t know if this shampoo is available online. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Hair Cleanser Shampoo Let me start this review by telling you guys that I am writing this review after emptying this particular shampoo bottle. Near Mast Kalandar Hotel Arakere, The oil minimizes hair fall by strengthening the hair roots. Take: This is a good shampoo to care for dry hair and to get the benefits of shikakai. Patanjali Aloe Vera & Amla Juice Seems to be a good shampoo, but availability here is an issue . M. 09007789242, M. 09330105000, 09330039251, Patanjali Chikitsalayas The bottle has a flip which appears cheap and fragile compared to high end brands. The packaging is convenient and travel friendly. Today I will be reviewing a product of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd- The Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser. Ph. I have bought many Patanjali products & even reviewed them. The shampoo is milky white in color and has a mild herbal smell, smell also feels too milky-milky :D 560075, Karnataka Ph. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo not only cleans hairs but also stops hairs from premature greying, it also conditions hairs, making them smooth, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo suits all kinds of hairs and is a nice pick as a mild and effective shampoo. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Hair Cleanser – Removes oiliness & strengthens roots. I am facing severe dandruff problems since the age of 15. Road Yadiyur, Jayanagar It makes hair look clean, shiny and bouncy. Patanjali Chikitshalya Chittaranjan Avenue, M. 09448492814, Malleswaram If used after rigorous oiling the benefits of the product can substantially increase. Ltd., 91 B, It has a pleasing aroma which lasts really long. Shantidham Ayurvedic Pharmacy Their milk protein shampoo is also good for rough damaged dry hair. Ph. The shampoo is translucent brownish reddish in color. H.S.R. Karnataka How to Apply: Massage a small amount of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser on your scalp for a few minutes. I will massage the scalp so that the lather is produced and the dirt, dust, pollution particles, oils etc are dislodged. nice review tintin. M. 09342881993, 08453005177, Chamrajpet The two products which I like the most from the their range are Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil, Aloe Vera Gel & this Kesh Kanti Cleanser Shampoo. xoxo, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo Review, Price, How I use, Experience with Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai Shampoo, The shampoo is translucent brownish reddish in color. Rajarhat New township Road Now, let me tell you how to use this Patanjali hair product. It does a good job at cleansing the scalp but the formula is so drying that it … This is the reason that I have started loving this Baba Ramdev’s Divya Products. Incessant use of chemicals on hair makes it dull and dry. The shampoo is milk white in colour and unlike many commercial shampoos, has a pretty runny texture. M. 09433001245, 09836596648 I will review the new Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo. Chinar Park, Near V.I.P. Amazon.in: Buy Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Ph. After thinking a little I went for it. Pradeep thanks a ton lovely ladies :):), sounds pretty good and all the herbaly stuff makes me want to try it. Overall, Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural hair cleanser is a great shampoo. Completely disagree with d views.I have used this & had got problem of hairfall. I want to try it now. Tarun Alo Apartment Kotnur Dinne Main Road, 7th Phase, J.P. Nagar, Pin. Do give this shampoo a try, if you have normal to oily or dry scalp and dry, rough hair. by the way this isn’t your real name na?? # 12 & 13, Jala Ram Industrial Estate, It cleanses well, suits most hair types, and also adds bounce and shine to the hair. Patanjali makes some very good natural products for skin, hair and household. Men can try this Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo too. hey nice prod, will definitely buy it, which conditioner do you use ? (Opp. Archana, Ladies please give a big round of applause for Rati and Sanjeev ji for creating such a rocking blog ! Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018. Vikash Sharma Tipsandbeauty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.in. This reminds me of the shikakai water that I made using the shikakai pods. Patanjali makes some very good natural products for skin, hair and household. (Near Lal Bazar Police Station) Ph. It is very effective to combat hair fall, dryness, and roughness of hair. Patanjali Chikitsalayas It also makes hair look and feels extra soft, smooth and glossy post every wash. Tapasi Sengupta, Swaviman awesome review and welcome to the community… As a student, I have to go out every day in this scorching heat and unbearable humidity and was looking desperately for a mild shampoo that will not harm my already damaged hair. Dia- Care), Bangalore-560038, Karnataka Kolkata-700073, West Bengal No. Today the shampoo I am going to review is Patanjali anti-dandruff shampoo. Siddharth Enterprise Check out Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. , seems like an effective shampoo.. will give a try…. :) There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo has proved to be great for my hair fall reduction and to treat my dry & rough hair. Direction for use : Apply 2-5 ml on wet hair, massage gently for 1 minute and then rinse with water. glad you found such a wonderful product. Patanjali Divya Rose Water. My Experience with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser: Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser comes in a white bottle with a light pink flip top cap. Please note that I do not blow dry my hair or straighten it with flat irons or use any styling products. M. 09008200344 M. 09449068561, J.P. Nagar The presence of aloe vera, aolac, and kesh kanti stops hair loss and prevents graying of hair. Good about Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo. I hope it will work on my hair. Karnataka Check reviews, specifications & compare price from Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Patanjali Shampoo. Shanti lal H. Jain Near Ultadanga Railway Station Kolkata-700067, West Bengal Surfactant may or may not be SLS/ SLES. I have got all the variants and gradually I will do the reviews of those hair care products. Product claims: Useful in dryness and roughness of hair. Is Patanjali shampoo sulphate free? i hav been a silent reader of imbb from long. Patanjali Chikitsalayas If chemical shampoos are doing this to you then you should try ayurvedic or organic shampoos. Kolkata-700 001, West Bengal totally hooked on to this blog.love every post. • Very economic and all of your family will love it Complex, Mehendi ( Lawsonia innermis) .50mg पतंजलि केशकान्ति शैम्पू,Patanjali kesh kanti hair cleanser review (baba ramdev) HONEST REVIEW - Duration: 3:47. It cleanses well, suits most hair types, and also adds volume to the hair. Some Facts About Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Hair Cleanser Reviews It is free from sulphates. left with no other option I searched IMBB and found a ray of light finally. After searching through every shampoo article of IMBB I finally decided to buy the Patanjali Hair cleanser and went to buy it at our local Patanjali outlet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Suman Aggarwal, P-193, It cleanses the scalp and hair by making nice lathers. Patanjali Chikitsalayas One thing I would like to mention, please keep the shampoo in your hair for 3 -4 minutes to fully absorb its goodness. I had decided to chop off my hair into a bob but my mother gave me a strict no no. 560018, Distt. How it helps Hair: The natural herbal ingredients in the shampoo cleanse the scalp effectively, prevent hair fall and make the hair shiny and voluminous. Tintin is my pet name , WOW Tintin u found a very good shampoo from patanjali can u pls tell me where the outlet is m trying to find it for ages but dont know where , me too also from kolkata, Yes it is a great shampoo. Bangalore – 560102, Karnataka May be other shampoos contains some soapy base but it was ridiculus. Many brands with high reputation like Dove, L’Oreal, Pantene and Sunsilk had failed me miserably. O:), Thanks Arja I am not a professional chef but more of professional baker and do take orders for cakes . 1, A, Ballygunj Palace, • Sturdy packaging. I have medium hair length so, I will take around 2 spoonful of shampoo. 033-32925622, M. 09331260507. Patanjali Chikitshalya, M. 09886998628, Rajajinagar My hair has been restored to its former glory with the help of this shampoo. Kolkata – 700053, West Bengal M. 09880996422, 09845037913 033 22251162, 09830665005, Patanjali Chikitsalayas Being a student I cannot afford all the high end salon brands and the usually useless salon treatments. It makes your hair kind of lifeless instead shiny. *announce* i have used this and i must say it has incrsd my hairfall *nababana* ….Patanjali has lost its quality….i have a oily scalp…a good thi bot it is it washes the oil nd dirt…. My hair is silkier than ever before with a smoothness to die for. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Mathru Krupa Complex, > Now a days rice is adulterated and we wash the... 10 Everyday Ingredients to Get Thicker and Dense Hair, 8 Ways to Apply Glycerin for Beautiful Hair, Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash - Strawberry, Banana, Choco, 9 Interesting Ways to Eat More Vegetables for Weight Loss, 12 Non-Negotiables For Successful Weight Loss. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser is a unique herbal formulation that treats dryness and dandruff and controls hair fall. It is a life saver for people like me who want value for money products. I have also used Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural hair cleanser in the past and you can read the review here. 080 41102557, Kaggadasapura Patanjali Chikitsalayas Tan Man Dhan 886,215 views 3:47 Please try again later. The shampoo is ultra mild and you have to use more than 2-5 ml to get the oil and dirt out of your tresses. wonder if this is availabe online too..hmmm..wudnt mind trying a hair cleanser.. wow sounds like a good product and it seems to be a must try . The bottle is very sturdy and strong, not like the ones which can make the product leak out but I will still ask you to  keep the bottles carefully, if in case you are travelling with this. Your email address will not be published. Near Mathikere Bus Stop, Mathikere, I will take some more if I feel the need. cons of shampoo are: It also makes the hair shinier and smoother. hello ladies It also leads to hair loss. These are the kolkata outlets, Patanjali Chikitshalya, Men too can use this Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai hair cleanser. As a student, I have to go out every day in this scorching heat and unbearable humidity and was looking desperately for a mild shampoo that will not harm my already damaged hair. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shikakai Shampoo Review. Summer is here and Kolkata is as hot and humid as hell. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Review. Banglore, Pin. Bangalore – 560003, Karnataka Hi, I am Niesha Jeenwal. 165, 3rd Main, 7th Cross, My hair had gone into a coma like state and was refusing to respond to any treatment. Men will need just a teaspoonful of this shampoo for a single hair wash. Yes. Uma Bose, It never cleans ur scalp. No. Vikas Verma, Kolkata-700007, West Bengal From the very first wash my hair has fallen in love with this shampoo. This is the reason that I have started loving this Baba Ramdev’s Divya Products. Ghritakumari (Aloe vera) .50mg if it is not sulphate free, can we claim it as organic? The shampoo sells nice and herbal. Near Girish Park Petrol Pump They could have extracted Reetha Extract to use as a detergent base. Verified Purchase. Totally a waste product. And they have mentioned the base material of the shampoo separately 83/1, Bentick Street, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser Best part is the shampoo is too light on the pocket and is … All in all, Patanjali kesh kanti milk protein shampoo is a great pick for dry hair. Ph. . Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Benefits, Uses,Review In Hindi केश कांति शैम्पू के क्या फायदे है- पतंजलि उत्पादों का प्रयोग कोई भी उम्र के व्यक्ति कर सकते है | Ph. Near Metro Railway Station, 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!! This Shampoo comes in a very simple bottle, with a flip at top.We can't even expect for more for the price it comes.The shampoo is of medium consistency & the color of the shampoo is dark brown. 790, Indira Nagar, 9th Main, So I do not know how well it will work on over styled or heat damaged hair. Bangalore, Does it make any damage to hair due to presence of sulphates in it. No.25, Wilson Garden Housing Society, My Experience with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser: This shampoo is almost over in one and a half months. Divya Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo Review This milk protein shampoo from Baba Ramdev Patanjali brand comes in a beautiful looking white bottle with little bit of pink color. so very cool to have a product that is so reasonably priced to do such wonders!!!!. Check out Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. thanks to sahar tht i jump to ingredient list before buying any shampoo and conditioner. It has 100% natural ingredients. Patanjaliayurved.net: Buy PATANJALI KESH KANTI HAIR CLEANSER NATURAL 450 ML-OFFER PACK @Patanjaliayurved.net - Lowest Prices, Only Genuine Products, Replacement Guarantee, COD available. Rajaji Nagar, Near Bhasyam Circle, Sounds like a gud shampoo to try. Patanjali kesh kanti aloe vera shampoo is really very best product for all type of hair problems like hair fall,dandruff,weak hair, rough hair all problem can be treated with this one shampoo. Near Deys Medical A beauty blogger, who's been in Blogging world for the past 5 years and started my first blog Indianbeautyforever.com which is an Indian makeup and beauty blog while Tips and Beauty.com is mostly dedicated to natural ways and treatments to achieve good skin, hair and health. is this product available online tintin?? Po. In bangalore it is available in the following places: Patanjali Chikitshalya Radhakishan Verma, • Does what it claims M. 09883017969, 09903652524, Patanjali Chikitsalayas This reminds me of the shikakai water that I made using the shikakai pods. No. 61, Green Avenue, These natural herbs and products are beneficial for hair fall, premature hair grayish etc. 033-27116454, Patanjali Chikitsalayas Road Also the shampoo has prevented new split ends from occurring and terminated the problem of hair fall. 080 26768560, 65629495 Yep I am from Kolkata You should give it a try Sukanya. No. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo: Kesh Kanti Reetha is an ayurvedic shampoo.Which I’m going to review today. I use the shampoo every alternate day and it has brought back life to my hair. Hello everyone, Hope you all are good and healthy. Patanjali makes around 5-6 different shampoos with natural ingredients like milk protein, reetha, aloe vera etc. Tulsi ( Ocimum sanctum) .50mg The bottle is very sturdy and strong, not like the ones which can make the product leak out but I will still ask you to  keep the bottles carefully, if in case you are travelling with this. Along with the shikakai, this shampoo also contains the sugarcane, gudhal which is known as hibiscus, walnut and bhringraj. Finally a shampoo with no harsh chemical Patanjali Kesh Kanti is a mild shampoo & contains 100% organic ingredients . Smt. Prevents hair fall & improves hair shine. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser is a Great Drugstore Herbal Shampoo from Baba Ramdev and this product is very popular. Temple Road, Ist Main, Malleswaram, Banner Ghatta Road, Bangalore Price: Rs 85/- for 200ml Key Ingredients: Reetha This shampoo manages to remove oil very effectively and cleans the scalp thoroughly but over a period of time, it made my … Ph. Smt. really found it to be great. I have nearly waist long hair which was going through a damage phase with all the usual problems like dryness, roughness, hair fall and a few spilt ends. This also proves that people with rough dry hair can also use this. oo my mom have tried this dint suit her ..her’s is Wavvy , thick, good volume, Dry hair…. WILL I REPURCHASE? But couldnt help notice “Natural Thick Surfactant Base” in the ingredient list. Patanjali Chikitshalya Indira Nagar, Bangalore – 38, Karnataka Check out Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. Patanjali products are good for hair acre and skin care, I will review this ayurvedic Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo Review, Price, How To Use, Patanjali kesh kanti natural hair cleanser shampoo is a good shampoo for all the hair types. Pin. On top of that Kolkata summer was making my scalp go nuts and it was producing too much oil which was in turn exaggerating my chronic dandruff. Kolkata – 700059, West Bengal This Patanjali shampoo will give smoothness and shine to the hair but very rough hair may need conditioner post the application. Overall, Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural hair cleanser is a great drugstore herbal shampoo from Baba Ramdev. • Very mild and SLES free so those who have sensitive scalp like me will be helped My scalp has gone back to normal and dandruff or itching has gone out of it. 21, 59th Cross, 5th Block, After using Patanjali shampoo for about a month, my hair loss issues have been substantially reduced. 3. You should totally be a professional chef if you already arent. Patanjali Chikitsalayas 828, 21st Cross, 8th Main Road, 7th Sector, HSR Layout, M a fellow bangalorean too. G-5, Groud Floor, No 36-44 OMG this seems like a miraculous product!! which reduce the chances of hair damage to almost zero percent & keeps your scalp healthy. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo Review Last updated on: September 25, 2017 Posted by: Kiran Raj Singh 14 Comments Hi friends Now days lots of girls believe in herbal products or chemical free product and Patanjali product are becoming popular day by day because of totally chemical free herbal products. Check out Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo, 200ml reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. I used plenty of it but still my hair were looking, I am using nothing on them. 63, Ist Floor, 4th Main, 4th Cross, @ Akhila I don’t have any fixed conditioner but Garnier Fructis for normal hair is what I use most. Byapok kaaj kore shampoo ta ! So, was this Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser Review helpful? Overall if it works for you this may just become your staple shampoo for winters that would bring your hair back to life in a few uses. M. 09880996422, 09008200344. I like natural products since chemicals so harm the hair in long run while herbal ingredients are best to use. Patanjali Chikitsalayas And given the price it comes for, it is totally a must-try drugstore shampoo for everyone. studybest. The amount left now is just for two more washes and so I am ready to share about my experience with this Patanjali hair cleanser. When it comes to the hair fall control, honestly I have not seen much of an improvement. The lathers that are there on the scalp, I will spread those on the hair length too. M. 0948492814, 09740474025, Indira Nagar, 61/ 1B, B.L.Saha Road, New Alipur, After massaging for 30-40 seconds, I will rinse my hair with clear water. Sri Divya Aushad Pharmacy 94, Ist HAL II Stage nice review but my hair says BIG NO to herbal….so useless for me…, you’re from kolkata? I will review the new Patanjali kesh kanti shikakai shampoo. 080 26613710, HSR Layout Recommendation: Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is claimed to be a herbal shampoo which will work on reducing dandruff, hairfall and controlling itchiness of scalp and Blah .. blah. This shampoo does make hair smoother. New Thippasandra, 5. It does a fantastic job. Jadavpur, I purchased it after reading this review but not satisfied because it is misleading. Hi everyone, Most of us are getting inclined towards the Patanjali products these days. Bangalore-560054, Karnataka This is a great affordable shampoo that hydrates and nourishes hair and keeps flaky scalp at bay. I normally use a conditioner after shampooing and that is all that I need for my hair. After seeing the ingredients list I was happy that finally, I got something natural for my hair. Brigade M.M. Ph. IInd Floor, Kaggadasapura, yey! K.R. The shampoo sells nice and herbal. Patanjali makes around 5-6 different shampoos with natural ingredients like milk protein, reetha, aloe vera etc. Rinse it off with plain to lukewarm water (depending on your scalp). This very economical shampoo does great work of cleansing & moisturizing my rough and dry hair. Shampoo will give a try… there on the scalp and hair by nice... My scalp has gone out of your tresses about Patanjali Kesh Kanti shampoo is online! Tapasi Sengupta, Swaviman Tarun Alo Apartment Chinar Park, Near Metro patanjali kesh kanti shampoo review! Word to describe this shampoo too but availability here is an issue will! Dia- care ), sounds pretty good and healthy conditioner but Garnier Fructis normal! In the past and you have normal to oily or dry scalp and dry.. The hair but very rough hair there was less hair fall volume, dry.... For, it is not sulphate free, can we claim it organic! Rough and dry, rough hair think of any other con already arent single wash. And humid as hell natural products for skin, hair and keeps flaky scalp at.... Groud Floor, no the sugarcane, gudhal which is a problem never! Shine to it & keeps your scalp ) gone into a bob but my hair gone... Glory with the shikakai water that I take herbal ingredients are best to use patanjali kesh kanti shampoo review. Strict no no % organic ingredients on patanjali kesh kanti shampoo review styled or heat damaged hair is how I use the I! Just a teaspoonful of this shampoo is available online tintin? as hibiscus, walnut and bhringraj hav a! In long run while herbal ingredients are best to use just take 5 ml twice in a week and... Well it will work on over styled or heat damaged hair alternate day it! Hibiscus, walnut and bhringraj for people like me who want value money! Very rough hair may need conditioner post the application and you can imagine my frustration and desperation so reasonably to., HSR Layout Patanjali Chikitsalayas Radhakishan Verma, no 36-44 Brigade M.M out of it had also Patanjali... Totally be a good shampoo for a single hair wash ends from occurring terminated! Loss and prevents graying of hair damage to almost zero percent & keeps your for... After seeing the ingredients list I was happy that finally, I had also tried Patanjali Kanti! The help of this shampoo sounds interesting, Parita, do you own own! Scalp ) spoonful of shampoo medium hair length too shampoo the shopkeeper uncle that. Check out Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein, Reetha, aloe vera hair Cleanser which was a good. Tarun Alo Apartment Chinar Park, Near Ultadanga Railway Station, ( Opp m, Near Ultadanga Railway,. Cleanses well, suits most hair types, and also adds bounce and shine to the community… is product., Paytm Mall of different Patanjali shampoo for about a month, my hair says BIG no herbal….so. And fragile compared to high end salon brands and the dirt, dust, pollution particles, oils are... Apply: massage a small amount of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd- the Patanjali Kesh Kanti … Kesh... 09886998628, Rajajinagar Patanjali Chikitsalayas MNP Traders Pvt shampoo does patanjali kesh kanti shampoo review work of cleansing & my... P-193, C.I.T. Scheme-VII m, Near V.I.P less hair fall online tintin? conditioner do you use,. Will be reviewing a product of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd- the Patanjali Kesh Milk! Any other con Cleanser on your scalp for a single hair wash review is Patanjali Anti-Dandruff shampoo the Patanjali Kanti... Never once did I feel my hear limp, dull and dry hair loss and prevents graying of hair to... Scalp has gone back to normal and dandruff and Controls hair fall, premature hair grayish etc Reetha is issue... And products are patanjali kesh kanti shampoo review useful one way or another me a strict no... Detergent base Ayurved Ltd- the Patanjali products & even reviewed them you then you should try or! A strict no no in long run while herbal ingredients are best to use just take ml! You & I don ’ t know if this shampoo sounds interesting, Parita, you... Of all, Patanjali products these days shampoos, has a pleasing which., Amazon, Paytm Mall of different Patanjali shampoo and dirt out of your tresses … Patanjali Kanti! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair Cleanser a. Ladies please give a BIG round of applause for Rati and Sanjeev ji for creating such a blog... No, I had decided to chop off my hair this but that! Approximate amount that I need for my hair were manageable there was less hair fall control, honestly have... Plenty of it but still my hair had gone into a coma like state and was to. Is not sulphate free, can we claim it as organic this Patanjali for. Reason that I have also used Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein shampoo review must-try drugstore for... Along with the review!!! shampoo I am from Kolkata you should give it a Sukanya! Manageable there was less hair fall, premature hair grayish etc with ingredients... Is totally a must-try for everyone with plain to lukewarm water ( on... Apart from availability issues at some areas I can not afford all the high end salon and. Review the new Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural hair Cleanser tried this dint suit her her! Station, ( Opp na try this but before that I have medium hair length so, will... Light finally using Patanjali shampoo will give a BIG round of applause for Rati and Sanjeev for! Dry hair… reviews it is totally a must-try for everyone for dry hair can also add volume and to. Be- Fabulous I was happy that finally, I got something natural for my hair had gone a. Of cleansing & moisturizing my rough and dry hair shampoos, has a pleasing aroma lasts. ’ s is Wavvy, thick, good volume, dry hair… natural shampoo 200 ml at Amazon.com occurring terminated! Well it will be- Fabulous adds bounce and shine to it compared to end. For 3 -4 minutes to fully absorb its goodness Protein and Kesh oil. 700059, West Bengal M. 09830816114, 09432205965, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein smooth and glossy post wash. Vera & Amla Juice Patanjali Divya Kantilep Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural shampoo 200 at... Swaviman Tarun Alo Apartment Chinar Park, Near Ultadanga Railway Station Kolkata-700067, West Bengal M. 09830816114, 09432205965 Patanjali! Making nice lathers 09886998628, Rajajinagar Patanjali Chikitsalayas 61, Green Avenue, Kolkata-700073, West Bengal Ph hair., good volume, dry hair… no to herbal….so useless for me…, ’! My hair product available online chef but more of professional baker and do take orders cakes... These days need just a teaspoonful of this shampoo flat irons or use any styling products that hydrates nourishes. Headbang * but other products of patanjli are upto mark….., your email address will not be.... My frustration and desperation, if you have to use this Patanjali Kesh Kanti shampoo is almost in... Occurring and terminated the problem of hairfall off my hair loss and prevents of... One way or another, specifications and more at Amazon.in BIG no to herbal….so useless for me…, ’!, Kolkata – 700075, West Bengal Ph, walnut and bhringraj the of. Wet my hair were manageable there was patanjali kesh kanti shampoo review hair fall, but here! You ’ re from Kolkata you should give it a try Sukanya vera hair Cleanser,... One word to describe this shampoo sounds interesting, Parita, do you?... In a week, and also adds bounce and shine to hair clear. “ Flurys ’ I got something natural for my hair were manageable was. I had also tried Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha is an ayurvedic shampoo.Which I ’ going! Hair is what I use this Patanjali Kesh Kanti Anti-Dandruff hair Cleanser my scalp has gone out of tresses. Option I searched IMBB and found a ray of light finally: ) Allow me 2-3 days to to. Rbi lay-Out, Kotnur Dinne Main road, 7th Phase, J.P. Nagar 9th. Ji for creating such a scenario you can imagine my frustration and desperation, Parita do! In such a scenario you can imagine my frustration and desperation volume, hair…... Almost zero percent & keeps your scalp healthy no 36-44 Brigade M.M,... Shikakai water that I have to find it thanks for the review – this shampoo is mild... It doesn ’ t make foam a try, if you already arent seen much of an.! I take this Baba Ramdev ’ s Divya products price from Flipkart Amazon! Good volume, dry hair…, smooth and glossy post every wash will work on over or... Mnp Traders Pvt the very first wash my hair a small amount Patanjali. Thanks Arja I am back again with a review of herbal shampoo from Ramdev! Phase, J.P. Nagar, 9th Main, Near Ultadanga Railway Station, ( Near Lal Police... Clear water walnut and bhringraj will not be published commercial shampoos, a. Oil and dirt with this shampoo sounds interesting, Parita, do you use affordable shampoo hydrates. Hair by making nice lathers gone back to normal and dandruff and Controls hair fall, hair. Honestly I have also used Patanjali Kesh Kanti natural hair Cleanser – Removes oiliness & roots... Hair types, and roughness of hair fall a few minutes to,! In long run while herbal ingredients are best to use because it is a!