It is … Customer's rating: 4.5 of 5 (72) View All Reviews. I get a lot of compliments. One drawback is that I had the headlight washers but I was not able to transfer them to these new lights. Copyright © 2003-2021 CARiD.com. All rights reserved. Put them on, and they looked great. I like the brightness of the bulb and the color. IPCW Crystal Clear projector headlights feature a bright, focused pattern, projecting the beam on the road ahead for a better viewing range. When one light bulb fades, the other one usually follows. I needed to cancel the order. 576 reviews. This product fit the bill so perfectly that I ordered the same type replacements for my high-beams. Upgrading to IPCW Headlights and Taillights gives your vehicle hot style while improving your visibility. IPCW® - Custom Headlights Reviews. Once it made sense they installed easily, look great and light much better than original 1981 sealed beams. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Also, I had ordered a product that was not suitable for my vehicle and CARiD made it absolutely pain-free and simple to return the product at NO cost! I put on my 97 Accord, fits perfectly, was shipped nice and secure, would definitely recommend. Copyright © 2003-2021 CARiD.com. IPCW sets the pace for performance and style vehicle lighting. Really enhances the appearance of the car. Customer's rating: 4.6 of 5 (183) 5 of 5. He installed them in about 20 minutes and when he was done he turned them on and he loved the look. IPCW® - Custom Headlights. I even ordered some tailights. Posted by Chris (Brazil, IN) / … Shop Now. Took it to autozone where they helped remove rubber cups and sold me the bulbs needed. Great set of headlights. If you want a no-hassle, great product with awesome customer service I recommend CARiD.com. Manufacturer IPCW. All IPCW Headlights, Taillights, and lighting accessories are made from only the highest-quality materials, and each one is thoroughly tested by the IPCW team for maximum durability. I purchased these for my 2014.5 black Toyota Camry SE Sport. Anzo designs and produces custom headlights, tail lights, fog lights and auxiliary lighting for the most popular cars, trucks and SUVs in the U.S. Keep reading to find out, what are the most popular custom lights by Anzo, how to adjust them, and more! Perfect Upgrade. Diamond-cut lights provide a stronger, clearer beam than your stock lights. 5 of 5. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for IPCW CWC-CE22 Crystal Diamond Cut Headlight with Tri-Bar - Pair at Amazon.com. Reviewed by Justin R (Ponce Inlet, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — 2006-06-28 04:46:05. IPCW crystal clear rectangular headlights provide crystal clear high beam projection. Posted by Jared (Kingston, ON) / December 14, 2020, Posted by Joe (Stoney Creek, ON) / August 29, 2017, Posted by Mary A (Jacksboro, TN) / June 19, 2013, Posted by Steven (Sarasota, FL) / November 21, 2014, Posted by Brian (Tolleson, AZ) / January 31, 2017, Posted by Peter (Delray Beach, FL) / May 31, 2020, Posted by Daryle (Woodinville, WA) / December 22, 2017, Posted by Kevin (Stratford, CT) / December 05, 2014, Posted by Johnny (Birch Tree, MO) / November 26, 2020, Posted by Ling Xiao (Santa Monica, CA) / March 03, 2013, Posted by James (Suffolk, VA) / March 21, 2020, Bermuda Black LED 3rd Brake Light (LED3-3040DB), 7x6" Rectangular Chrome Diamond Cut Euro Headlight, Front Center Console Door Latch Liner (G02-PAD), Chrome LED Turn Signal/Parking Lights (LEDC-303C), 7x6" Rectangular Diamond Cut Chrome Crystal Headlight, IPCW® - 7x6" Rectangular Chrome Diamond Cut Euro Headlight (H6054, 200mm), IPCW® - 8 Series Bottom Mount LED Light Bar (5", 8", 12", 15", 19"). Not really interested in cosmetics - its all about performance. ... NC bought an IPCW LED Third Brake Light for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma. Posted by Chris (Brazil, IN) / May 15, 2020, Posted by Vijaya Kumar ( Skotterud, AA) / March 09, 2019, Posted by Melvin (Leander, TX) / May 21, 2020, Posted by Daniel (Saint Louis, MO) / March 09, 2017, Posted by Melvin (Leander, TX) / May 17, 2020, Posted by Murray (Osler, SK) / January 07, 2018, Posted by Phillip (Millersville, PA) / January 26, 2016, Posted by David (Roanoke, VA) / June 08, 2012, Posted by Mary A (Jacksboro, TN) / June 19, 2013, Posted by Harley (Carnation, WA) / August 31, 2011, Posted by Juanita (Ahoskie, NC) / September 17, 2011, Posted by James (Calgary, AB) / May 11, 2016, Posted by Freddy (Brooklyn, NY) / March 11, 2017, Posted by Monty (Paducah, KY) / October 27, 2015, Posted by Bryan (Fall River, MA) / September 07, 2012, Posted by Martin (Stockholm, OTHER) / April 16, 2012, Posted by Susan (Red Oak, TX) / December 01, 2015, Posted by Matthew (Lincoln, NE) / October 07, 2016, Posted by Mychal (Anderson, IN) / March 22, 2018, Black Dual Halo Projector Headlights with Parking LEDs, Black/Smoke Halo Projector Headlights with Parking LEDs, Black Halo Projector Headlights with Parking LEDs, Black/Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LED DRL, 7x6" Rectangular Chrome Factory Style Headlight with Color Halo, XB™ G2 Black/Smoked DRL Bar Projector LED Headlights with Sequential Turn Signal, IPCW® - Rectangular Custom Sealed Beam Headlights, IPCW® - Rectangular Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights, IPCW® - 7x6" Rectangular Chrome Diamond Cut Euro Headlight (H6054, 200mm), IPCW® - Round Custom Sealed Beam Headlights, IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Diamond Cut Euro Headlights (H6024), IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Diamond Cut Euro Headlights with Tri-Bar (H6024), IPCW® - 7x6" Rectangular Chrome Factory Style Composite Headlight (H6054, 200mm), IPCW® - Round Sealed Beam Crystal Headlights, IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Iron Cross Euro Headlight (H6024), IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Pie Cut Euro Headlight (H6024), IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Pie Cut Euro Headlight with Tri-Bar Black Dot (H6024), IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Pie Cut Euro Headlight with Tri-Bar Blue Dot (H6024), IPCW® - Round Custom Sealed Beam LED Headlights, IPCW® - Round Factory Style Sealed Beam Headlights, IPCW® - Round Sealed Beam Halo Headlights, IPCW® - Round Sealed Beam Projector Headlights. IPCW offers two great styles of headlights: diamond-cut clear lights, or Euro-design projector lights. Pretty good product is super happy with it, was very great difference from the original. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Thanks CARiD.com. That is not the case with CARiD.com. Reviewed By Julian B (WALDORF, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma —4/5/2020 8:47 PM. I hope that these last as long as OEM bulbs but only time will tell. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. The lights arrived with no instructions and no clear bulbs. This is my first buy body kits, but don't take me wrong. I bought the Iron Cross headlights for my husband. Fully loaded sedan and I love them. View More Reviews. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. What is your experience with them? Hi. This product is not only great to add a little bit of style to the truck, it also adds a lot of light when backing into spots and makes you more visible on the open roads. Item IPCW CWC-7006 7" Plain Round Conversion Headlight is advertised as repleacement conversion for old style 7" round sealed beam hi/low headlight, to a halogen bulb. Hence the motto from IPCW, "light the way for the rest to follow". In today's world I expect to get no customer service after the purchase is complete. So that was in expected. It brought my car completely out. IPCW Headlights Reviews IPCW Headlights. 94 2500 4X4 There is no way that it will fit. Great to buy. Both street legal designs offer great quality lenses, tight weather seals, and IPCW's renowned craftsmanship. IPCW Lights give you a great look at every corner, and they keep your vehicle safely illuminated night and day. CARiD service is excellent. HID and LED headlights look impressive, but Consumer Reports' tests show how they really measure up. Shop IPCW. I have Rigid on the rest of my truck and these are as good. Installation was a breeze, plug and play for the most part. Very happy with the lens, and the service was great too. This is a kit at affordable prices, and it is one of the best quality LED headlights on the market currently. IPCW LED Tailgate Light Bar Reviews IPCW LED Tailgate Light Bar. OPT7 Fluxbeam LED headlight kit is first on our list. These headlights can replace your old, dull factory lights for a great look and great vision. Great quality. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. The fitment was perfect. I may swap out the bulbs eventually to get a bluer color but not because I have to. Perfect fit, lie the fact i don't have to use full bulbs. Our US based technical sales experts look forward to assisting you with your high performance automotive needs. Then spliced in the reverse light and tuck the wire! Read 347 customer reviews about IPCW Lights that have an average rating of 4.5 to find out what product is best for your vehicle. Plan on ordering more in the future!!! 2.0 out of 5 stars false claim by seller. They looked good on my truck, and I had fast shipping! It installs exactly the same way as the original product. I bought front lights and the bumper too. There are warning labels on the HIDs, so take precautions to avoid electrocution but I had no issues whatsoever. Diamond-cut IPCW Headlights deliver a cleaner look and clearer, stronger beams; Projector IPCW Headlights boast Euro style and a brighter, tighter beam; IPCW Lights are easy to install; Weather-sealed to prevent interior moisture; DOT-approved and street legal; IPCW Headlights feature a 6-month warranty against manufacturer defect Great headlights. Our Recommended Top 10 Best LED Headlight Bulbs – Reviews #1. Ups made me pay just over $80 more for brokerage fees. Auto Parts Warehouse list 3 different brands of projector kits: Anzo, IPCW, Spyder. Thanks CARiD!!! I originally purchased something else and later found out for our street rod they were not street legal. Find IPCW CWC-CE12 IPCW Crystal Clear Projector Headlights and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! I bought two housings for a 72 Nova and one of them was misaligned when bonded together. So first off I paid for shipping for all three ordered products. I definitely would recommend this. View More Reviews. Reviewed by dale m (Huntington, WV) Reviewed for … It looks like a very expensive car. I am really impressed with my experience with CARiD and the lights are amazing. I put on my 97 Accord, fits perfectly, was shipped nice and secure, would definitely recommend. Great deal. I called for help but didn't get much satisfaction. They handled it quickly and sent me a transaction number as well as when I could expect the money back. And hot. Brighter lights might not necessarily let you see farther down the road. These lights look great and installed easily on my 03 Cooper S. I had Xenon HID headlights but these fit perfectly with no additional equipment or wiring whatsoever. But love the lights overall. The IPCW headlights I bought for my 2015 GMC 3500 hd Denali are awesome and look great! The metal and glass housings are a pretty good deal for the price and look nice when installed however disappointed in the lack of quality control. Got them and they were perfect. From headlights and corner lights to taillights and light guards, we have all the pieces you need to make your vehicle stand out and give your a better view of the road. My vehicle (Mazda 3) has projector headlights and the standard bulbs give excellent light on the road but had a yellowish (warm) hue and I wanted my headlights to match the color of my fog lamps (PlaZma LED bulbs also from CARiD). It looks like a very expensive car. These lights are spectacular the light beam patern is perfect and with my hid lights in then they perform better than any light I have come across! They've got everything from Euro style headlights to tailgate light bars and third brake lights. IPCW CWS-3041B2 - IPCW Crystal Clear Diamond Cut Headlights Headlights, Crystal Clear, Projector, Clear Lens, Black Housing, GMC, Pair Part Number: IPC-CWS-3041B2 Best upgrade for replacing the OEM third tail light. Before you dive into shopping for a new set of lights, take a look at Spyder and Anzo Lights and find the right car lights for you. Easy Returns. I will be coming back for more parts soon! Excellent Product, High Quality. Types of headlights: halogen, lead, and xenon. Easy installation, easy plug, and play. They also helped me find a headlight that was street legal and unique. IPCW H4L30W - H4 LED HL BULB 30W CREE. I have a 1991 Chevy S10, and now it looks awesome. Excellent product, high quality, way above expectations, not only gives my car a stoning appearance but I feel safe driving at night because of the quality and bright of this set of headlights, highly recommended. Check Latest Price. He wanted something unique and he got it. I was looking for a replacement bulb that was as white as possible without giving off a blueish hue. Even though I have a '13 it is the base tail lights they have had for a while that are not led and I can confirm that the stock non-led wiring fits the IPCW wiring. Took me 10 minutes to replace them, using the same framework as before holding the glass. Thank you, Bryan! Motorcycle Headlights … Look good. Excellent product, high quality, way above expectations, not only gives my car a stoning appearance but I feel safe driving at night because of the quality and bright of this set of headlights, highly recommended. Headlights are installed in front of your vehicle to illuminate the road ahead when it is dark. I get a lot of compliments. Get the best deals on IPCW Car & Truck Headlights for Toyota when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Easy insallation, great quality, look great, little pricey but worth it because they are hard to find. With the new bumper, valance and signal lights it looks pretty good. This is the second time i'm getting this set because they make the look great. Reviews. They can easily transform your stock sealed beam headlights from ordinary to the extraordinary. They turned out really good on my 80 camaro. This products are really good quality. While there is an unmatched quality associated with IPCW lights, it's the company's approach to design that makes these accessories really shine. It would of been perfect if it fit, wrong size I needed 5 3/4 however I did reorder and am currently waiting. That's not a big deal tho I did like the James Bond - like experience they provided. Spyder Headlights Reviews. AUXITO H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulb Fanless All-in-one Conversion Kit 9000 Lumens High Low Beam Headlights Fog Lights 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2 $36.99 Flush Mount LED Pods, AAIWA 40W 2PCS Off Road Backup LED Light Bar Driving Lights Fog Lamp for Jeep Bumper ATV UTV SUV Truck Boat Fitment to OEM lights and plugs is perfect on every area but the parking light which just needed a bit more elbow grease to turn. A popular set of headlights, … Still don't know what the small blue bulbs inside are for. Hi! Page 2 Gotta replace my very-dim and worn-out headlights. Fully loaded sedan and I love them. Specialties: Trimlight Seattle installs permanent, programmable LED lights on any residential or commercial building. The only thing I wish was changed before installing, was the projector bulbs, they’re not as bright as expected. They were so efficient and understanding. I was just passing around here to said that. These headlights are awesome! I can’t get it straight. Even though they do come with bulbs I would highly recomend getting better bulbs as the ones they give you are just cheap halogens. The line they produce is really sharp and nice. oooh yeah, I forgot they make stock led, I had the super base model so it was just bulbs. These headlights can replace your old, … I screwed up and ordered two sets of lights. OPT7 Fluxbeam LED headlight kit. Thanks CARiD!!! Way brighter than stock as well. The housing feels pretty solid and the lense is glass so that is always a plus. Find IPCW CWC-7004 IPCW Crystal Clear Rectangular Headlights and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! IPCW. I didn't have to beg for the money back. Also, the price is so reasonable that I ordered an extra set. IPCW Customer Reviews. IPCW® CWS-2038B2 - Black LED DRL Bar Projector Headlights. It brought my car completely out. Amazing new look. We look forward to hearing from you! That's why i got them again. Fit good. Sincerely, Mr. Martin from Sweden. The halos make my 15 year old truck look like a brand new machine. And with countless IPCW lights reviews to read, you’ll discover real experiences from real customers like you. I personally want to comment on the customer service. IPCW - Accessory LED Tailgate Light Bar 60" LED Brake/ Hazard/ Turn/ Running Light W/O Reverse Light LEDB-60 1 pc SKU: 053-0011-000750 Manufacture Part#: LEDB-60 400+ products In Stock, ready to ship at CARiD.com. From their Southern California headquarters, IPCW creates the fastest designs that can change the way you see your ride. Lowest Prices. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. Our lighting system is controlled from any smartphone or tablet and unnoticeable during the day! It may be an adventure getting that working if you're so inclined. The only down side to this is the product offers a led light upgrade … Installation of this type of light bulb is usually somewhat frustrating but that has to do with the car manufacturer, not the product. IPCW CWC-7006 7” Round Conversion Headlight. Super easy! Types of headlights based on construction: sealed beam and composite. I purchased these for my 2014.5 black Toyota Camry SE Sport. Looks awesome, definitely would recommend this. Cheers and jeers? Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Choose from 180 presets… Bolts and holes are in the right spots and they do look great. Arrived in timely fashion. All rights reserved. Love the frame. Expert Advice. Will use you this company again. It's larger then the original pad. The product looks great. Perfect. I purchased the Diamond Cut Conversion headlights. Call 800-505-3274 or Shop Online. I also did not enable daytime running lights which I don't care for. I like it!!! Size: 1 Pack Verified Purchase. IPCW Crystal Clear projector headlights feature a bright, focused pattern, projecting the beam on the road ahead for a better viewing range. I Highly recommend this product. I have the all black appearing one to work with the white/black theme of the truck. Plus, IPCW lights are made to install in a flash. Shipping was good and the quality of the lights is nice for the price. IPCW Headlights from an Authorized Dealer. Cougar Motor Led Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. Check out the IPCW Adjure HB41210 4-1/2" Smooth Chrome Sunset Boulevard French Style Motorcycle Headlight Bucket for a retro-inspired quality headlight.