Natural botanical extracts of Lemon, Cucumber and Burdock help to refine the skin. I decided to try a step down in moisture with their Active Moist and I have to say I love it. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. If I could give this 10 stars I would! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Coconut Alkanes, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Propanediol, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Myristic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citral, Linalool, Limonene. Details This sheer, oil-free face and neck moisturizer contains lactic acid, and a unique combination of cucumber, lavender, sage, and lemon extracts that weightlessly hydrates and helps to improve skin texture. Scented with natural Tea Tree. It's smooth and light and never leaves my skin oily. Maintain hydration for oily skin! I have been using this product for years and purchasing from ulta. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and PETA. Apply over damp face and neck with light, upward strokes daily. active moist $68.00 Options size. Unless this situation is fixed, I will not be purchasing from the seller again. Dermalogica is a professional-grade skin care brand founded by a skin therapist, so we know how to create skin care solutions that work. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 17, 2019. Found a neutragena product that is less than 10% of the cost. Provides effective, oil-free hydration without a greasy feel. Shop by Target Area. Use this product everyday with Active Moist moisturizer. This product has me looking healthy with nice coloring in my face. They encourage you to prep your skin before using Active Moist, with their Multi-Active Toner. ... Dermalogica Active Moist 6 Oz Face Cream. As a matter of a fact it helps control the oiliness. Absorbs well and doesn't cause any irritation like almost every other moisturiser I have tried. I have bought this multiple times and it works great for my sensitive, acne prone skin. Its ingredients include botanical astringents of lemon, burdock, and cucumber. Always good for you. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com” on the right side next to the price as well as ‘from Dermaolgica” on the left side right next to the item name. Dermalogica Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion 59ml. Free shipping on all orders over $50 from the Dermalogica® official site. Shop now to receive exclusive promotions and more. I use it directly on my face not mixing with another Dermalogica product. Can be applied over or mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for additional results. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. FRAUD! I have not stored it in an improper manner or added anything to the bottle, but when I opened it, the contents poured out all over me. Go to next slide - Shop by Formulation. Free shipping on all orders over $50 from the Dermalogica® official site. Next, it includes Mallow Leaf Extract, which is a skin-conditioning … People can't believe the difference. Hydrates my skin without being greasy. Sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration. Your best skin starts here. Formulated without animal-derived ingredients. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. This was a great deal although you do have to be careful about who sells and supplies the specific product and size. NEW AUTH Exp 2021 There's a problem loading this menu right now. Dermalogica Active Moist - Oil-Free Lightweight Face Moisturizer - Helps Improve Skin Texture and Combat Surface Dehydration for Women and Men 4.7 out of 5 stars1,272 $66.00$66.00($19.41/Fl Oz) Save more with Subscribe & Save Mist. This lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection that actively combats surface dehydration while smoothing the skin surface after just one use.Dermalogica Active Moist … I love active moist. For winter and drier conditions I recommend Dermalogica Intensive moisture balance. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. They present it as if it is suitable for all skin types but it is extremely insufficient for dry skin. This product is available from multiple vendors I made sure that when I chose my size it said “In Stock. Used activemoist for years. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging. active moist from 42.00 A lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection to actively combat surface dehydration. At first I used Dermalogica’s Intense Moisture Balance for my dry winter cheeks but my t-zone was still as oily as ever. Make sure from Dermalogica and sold/shipped from Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2016. What it is: A lightweight, oil-free, prebiotic moisturizer that supports the skin‘s microbiome and provides effective hydration. Formulated without artificial colors and fragrances, this oil-free lotion hydrates your skin and provides moisture protection without irritation or greasiness. I've been using multiple products in this line and I wish I would have done it sooner. limited-edition journal with orders $75+ | use code: NEWYEAR, translation missing: en.general.share_buttons.share_short, Provides effective, oil-free hydration without a greasy feel. Shop now to receive exclusive promotions and more. Dermalogica Active Moist - Oil-Free Lightweight Face Moisturizer - Helps Improve Skin Texture and Combat Surface Dehydration for Women and Men. Apply over damp face and neck with light, upward strokes. Oil-free, lightweight moisturizer to hydrate combination skin. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Dermalogica Active Moist (3.4 oz.) Sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Prebiotic Moisture Complex and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve surface texture and combat surface dehydration. active moist light, oil-free lotion. 5 out of 5 stars (27) Total Ratings 27, Please try again. Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 1.7 oz. Although there is no standard for establishing a gluten-free designation for topical skin care products, independent laboratory testing confirms that this formula surpasses the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration) ingestible standards and can therefore be considered gluten-free. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Dermalogica was founded by a skin therapist, so we know how to create custom skin care solutions that work – not just today, but for life. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $17.15 New. Hedera Helix (Ivy), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit, Sambucus Nigra Flower, Arnica Montana Flower, Parietaria Officinalis, Nasturtium Officinate, Arctium Lappa Root, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon)fruit, Saponaria Officinalis, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed. Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner - Hydrating Facial Toner Spray - Help Condition Skin and Prepare For Moisture Absorption, Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel - Gentle-Foaming Face Wash Gel for Women and Men - Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth And Clean, Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream (10 Fl Oz) Body Lotion with Green Tea and Lemon Oil - Gently Tones and Hydrates Skin To Relieve Dryness, Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (2.5 Fl Oz) Moisturizing Face Mask with Hyaluronic Acid - Minimizes Fine Lines and Restores Suppleness Through Increased Hydration, Dermalogica Ultracalming Serum Concentrate (1.3 Fl Oz) Face Serum for Sensitive Skin with Evening Primrose Oil - Calms and Soothes Inflamed Skin, Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair (0.5 Fl Oz) Eye Cream with Arnica & Vitamin C - Infuses Skin with Hydration To Repair Signs of Photoaging, Fine Lines. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - DERMALOGICA SKIN HEALTH Active moist lotion 50ml X 2 Boxes. Who it's for : Ideal for those with combination skin types. Treat your dry skin to the soothing botanical extracts in Dermalogica Active Moist lotion. Body Lotion & Creams. I had used another Dermalogica moisturizer in the past, which is not on Amazon anymore, and I was in love with it. You can use it in late summer/early fall as well as winter with no dry patches or excessively oily t-zone. I attempted to request a replacement but that option isn’t available to me. Perfect under makeup, not greasy, and absolutely not irritating to my sensitive, breakout prone skin. Dermatologica Active Moist is an amazing moisturizer. Always read labels and instructions before using a product. The inner seal within the tube was also present an undisturbed. I buy everything from amazon so thought this was a great deal. You can use it in late summer/early fall as well as winter with no dry patches or excessively oily t-zone. A lightweight, non-greasy, oil-free moisturizer that hydrates skin without clogging pores using a sheer, easy-to-apply Active Moist formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of … Was: Previous Price $90 ... Dermalogica Lotion Skin Cleansers & Toners. light, oil-free lotion. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Active Moist Moisturizer Description. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I finally decided to go for Dermalogica again after a while, but it turns out to be a complete disappointment for such a pricey purchase. This most recent purchase has me annoyed because the contents are basically water. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. 5-10 minutes after I put it on, it’s effects disappear and my skin gets so dry that I cannot smile comfortably. Dermalogica Active Moist 1.7 & 3.4 oz. I can’t recommend their products enough, worth the price if you can afford them, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 7, 2020, I regret buying this product. Quality fell off about 2 years ago and the last order was thin and left my skin red and flaky. A lightweight, non-greasy, oil-free moisturizer that hydrates skin without clogging pores using a sheer, easy-to-apply Active Moist formula containing Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts. Dermalogica Active Moist 3.4 0z 100 Ml. Click & Collect. Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Dimethicone, Lactamide Mea, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Extracts of: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Malva Sylvestris (Mallow). Sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Prebiotic Moisture Complex and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve surface texture and combat surface dehydration. 661874653084 707002144168 747726943791 885382786168 721865265099 798527379098 666151030855 666151030114 112222331111 032092216014 885682691506, Great product normally, but it was nothing but a watery mess this time, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2020. It's a great summertime moisturizer. Some of the ingredients include: I highly recommend this for aging skin to hydrate. 1 PC Dermalogica Active Moist 3.4oz, 100ml Skincare Moisturizers Day Cream NEW. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. ... 5x Dermalogica Active Moist Lot of 5 0.24 oz Each Travel/Sample . I've got very sensitive skin and I ignored my skin for the first fifty years. Click & Collect. Our mission has always been the same: develop innovative products and services that actively improve skin health. Therefore like the other reviews -this is a fraud!! Get the jump on your morning skincare routine with Dermalogica Active Moist! Sheer, easy-to- apply formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. Professional Beauty. Learn more with Skincarisma today I purchased mine shipped and sold by Amazon, as to be sure I don't receive a counterfeit product. Dermatologica Active Moist is an amazing moisturizer. Our passion for skin health borders on obsession, and our mission has always been the same: create innovative products that actively improve skin health. Nabia Balancing Facial Toner + Moisturizer Set with Tea tree and Okra complex. Watch. I could never find a product that worked on the oily and dry, this does! This ingredient is known for treating acne as well as preventing scar tissue from forming. Dermalogica Body Hydrating Cream ( 12 ) … Can be applied over or mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for additional results. According to Dermalogica, Active Moist is an oil-free, lightweight moisturizer that helps to improve skin texture. ... Dermalogica. Dermalogica Active Moist contains a lot of plant extracts. More details... 267 reviews - 5 out of 5 stars. or Best Offer. The consistency is completely off. $54.88. active moist. I love active moist. Best used with Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner. Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant consists of an ultra-fine powder … Natural botanical extracts of Lemon, Cucumber and Burdock help to refine the skin. 50 ml 100 ml Quantity ... Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. I really did take ten years off my face with Dermalogica. 38 sold. Free shipping and returns on dermalogica® Active Moist Moisturizer at Nordstrom.com. ... easy-to-apply Active Moist formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Silk Amino Acids, Lecithin, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyqyaternium-10, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool. Dermalogica Phyto Replenish Body Oil 4.2 FL Oz. I love it and the price is totally justifiable. Wonderful combination. (Plus Amazon's price is a bargain! What it does : It contains silk amino acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration. This product doesn’t work for dry skin. Nina jean from Seattle wa. Dermalogica Active Moist Lotion 177mL. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. £19.00. Dermatologically tested, this oil-free lotion is infused with nourishing botanical extracts to provide effective hydration without leaving the skin feeling greasy after application. 78 Best when used following Multi-Active Toner. 5 out of 5 stars (39) Total Ratings 39, 88% agree - Would recommend. Please try your search again later. If you're not sure if you should pay this much.......you should......it's worth every penny! This formula applies smoothly, absorbs quickly and will not clog pores or …