I now have a $356 collections on my credit from a collections. mail order catalog on Nov. 7, 2020. Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. Collections Etc is an Information Technology and Services company located in 12420 W K 42 Hwy, Wichita, Kansas, United States. Rather than trying to call CollectionsEtc.com we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone. December 23, 2020: Closing at 2 p.m. I dont know where to begin but its hurting my credit . Premier Savings Rebates, P.O. In total, CollectionsEtc.com has 1 phone number. To submit a claim through the mail, send your proof-of-purchase documentation, along with your clearly written name, address and phone number to: Collections Etc. When an account shows on your credit report, it sometimes is listed with a contact number. Use our online tool to lookup debt collection agencies by phone number and contact … If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact CollectionsEtc.com please let us know so we can share with other customers. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All The company was opened in 2000 and its head office is located in Elk Grove Village, IL. Find 5 listings related to Collections Etc Inc in Chicago on YP.com. Collections Etc is an online store that specializes in distributing various home goods. Rate Collections Etc Offers CollectionsETC.com is an American retailer that provides a selection of apparel, house ware, health, and beauty products along with home decor items. Would like to know where my orders are? Collections Etc. The next best way to talk to their customer support team, according to other CollectionsEtc.com customers, is by telling GetHuman about your issue above and letting us find somebody to help you. Be among the first to know new products, sales and the best promotions. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Collections Etc Inc at 12420 W K 42 Hwy, Wichita, KS 67227. Collections Etc., Inc Customer Support Section:-Phone Number: 1-620-584-8000 Contact Email: support@collectionsetc.com Helping Hours: 7 days a week, 6:00 am – Midnight CST Mailing or Letter Support Address: Winston Brands Incorporated, P.O. offers a wide range of affordably-priced, hard-to-find and exclusive products including items for home and garden, health and beauty as well as apparel and accessories. Website, Quilt, Lighted Christmas Wall Tree, Pros: Box 7985 Elk Grove Village, IL 60009-7985 Other Similar Parcels, You may want to track :- Collections Etc., Inc Customer Care Section:-Phone Contact number: 1-620-584-8000 E-mail ID: support@collectionsetc.com Support Hours: 7 days a week, 6:00 am – Midnight CST Mailing Address: Winston Brands Incorporated, P.O. Log in to your Collections Etc. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. I had ordered a dress for my wife for a Christmas present from the catalogue. Sign Up Today & Save! I will contact customer service. Llame de lunes a viernes de 8 a. M. A 5 p. M. CST para los asociados que hablan español. You can help! We are happy to provide you with answers, information, and exceptional service. If ever you have questions about the Collections Etc. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. I checked my bank balance, it showed that on ***** I paid for an order. Find Home Decor, Gifts & Apparel, and Seasonal decorations at Collections Etc. Consumers satisfied with Collections Etc. certificate and multiple Premier Savings certificates in checkout. I need to let collections know I had to get new debit card & haven't received it! Phone Numbers (620) 584-8000. most frequently mention free shipping, processing fee and customer service. catalog over the phone by calling 1-620-584-8000. If you look at our AT&T Wireless Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home area and schedule all setup for the same day- free of charge! Collections Etc’s headquarters are in 2519 Busse Rd., Elk Grove Village, Illinois, 60007, United States What is Collections Etc’s phone number? Collections Etc Corporate Office & Headquarters P.O. I paid in full cancellation fee of $300 to at and t to be abe to close account and use my same phone number * best buy workers helped me do this ).